17 - only you

Taehyung's worried gaze roamed around the place, he wasn't able to spot Hoseok anywhere. He hesitantly walked towards Alex who was firing some rotten wood pieces to make soup, while jungkook and jimin collected the wooden branches.

"Uhm.. Alex?" Taehyung hesitantly called out for the older, Alex turned around with a sweet smile.

"Yes taehyung, are you hungry? Just wait till namjoon, Yoongi and Jin comes back with the veggies."

Taehyung shook his head with a pout. "I'm not hungry but h-have you seen hoseok anywhere? Where is he?" He asked while fiddling with his blue jacket biting his lips nervously.

"Oh! Hoseok! He must be at there," he pointed towards the river. "he is bringing some water for soup, you can go there." Taehyung immediately nodded while scarfing off to the river bank with a big smile.

"Do you think hoseok's gonna confess his feelings to him?" Jimin asked turning to face jungkook who sighed. "don't know, i can see taehyung also likes him."

"You think hah?! No he's head over heels, he even was sequeling at the thought of kissing him--" Jimin said and as soon as he said he laughed. "well i just busted my friends biggest secret."

Jungkook chuckled. "i hope they get together soon."

Jimin nodded with a smile, after he suddenly shuddered while clanking his teeth together, because of cold. "it's so cold by the w-way!" He trembled in cold.

"Guy's i think it's enough branches, it's almost night. You both can go into the hut and share a blanket if you want." Alex said as jungkook nodded his head turning to face jimin, with a shy smile.

"Do we really have to share one blanket? There isn't more?" Jimin asks shyly, Alex chuckled. "um no, because i was the only one living here. There are only four blankets so we have to a bit you know, sattle up."

"Let's get some warm up." Jungkook said and fastly walked into the hut taking a fluffy blanket for both of them, as jimin took off his shoes before walking towards jungkook.

The latter opened his arms wide and jimin quickly sat beside jungkook, the taller wrapped his arms within the blanket around jimin as the shorter snuggled. "Are you feeling good now?" Jungkook softly asked.

Jimin hummed. "Yeah, much better."

Jungkook never imagined that he would be holding his crush so close to his chest, making sure that the shorter would be safe in his arms.

He thinks, would jimin like him when he's nerd with big round glasses? When he's a snoby guy who doesn't know how to defend himself and get scared in every little things? Obviously no.

But he still haven't loose hope, he'll confess his feelings to the shorter whenever he gets a chance, for now he could only wrap his arms around his crush and place a kiss on his head.

Meanwhile...

"Hobi! Hobi! Where are you?" Taehyung shouted on the river bank.

"I'm here!" He heard hoseok shouting and as he walked a little further he can see Hoseok sitting on a rock. Taehyung smiled and walked towards him sitting on the rock beside him.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked.

"Nothing just bringing some water for soup, and just... Wondering." Taehyung frowned his eyebrows as he pouted his lips.

"What? Wondering what?" He asked quickly facing hoseok, ready to hear the other male.

"If we would be able to get out of this game and live a normal life," hoseok sighed sadly, "i miss everything, mom dad and my sister. If i wasn't in the game i would be having a dinner with my family."

Taehyung smiled sadly. He rolled up his sleeve witnessing the tattoo. "me too, i miss my puppy yeontan. Right now i would be yelling at mom on why she forgot to bring yeontan's dog food." He chuckled. "but I'm scared, what if I die here?"

Hoseok brings his arm on taehyung's back and pulled him closer. "You wouldn't die here, i will make sure of it." He assured the blue haired male. Taehyung smiled at him in assured and glanced at hoseok's lips without knowing the taller was doing the same.

Taehyung flattered his eyes close and leaned close to hoseok as the other male was still processing what the hell was happening.

Hoseok wanted to give in and wanted to kiss taehyung, so he leaned close and finally attached his lips with taehyung's.

Taehyung's eyes softned as he moved his head up a little, hoseok bought his left hand up and cupped taehyung face while hanging the kiss better.

They tasted eachother's lips softly before pulling away and staring at eachother's eyes. Hoseok innerly cooed because taehyung looked so cute up this close.

"What did you do taehyung-ahh?" Hoseok asked, pulling away a little. Taehyung gave him a confused expression.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you even like me or you just kissed me because of time pass-"

Taehyung quickly interrupted him. "What do you mean by time passing?! Huh? I really like you alot hobi, since the moment we have gotten into the freaking game! I.. i hope you like me too." He lowered his head.

Hoseok chuckled before cupping taehyung's face, making him face to face with him. "Ofcourse i like you, I've liked you since the moment I've saw you tae. I couldn't come confessing because you hang out with alot of boys and thought you might have feelings for among them."

"Well, it's all clear now that i like you." Taehyung giggled. "I don't have feelings for anyone among them, i love you and only you hobi."

"Yeah, i love you too tae, let me just kiss you again." Hoseok chuckled pulling taehyung by collar.

Taehyung giggled and closed his eyes, feeling hoseok's lips against his, as they disappeared in their own little world.