18 - transportation shed

The eight of them were talking happily around the fire place while drinking the soup that they made together.

Everyone found Alex to be mature and intoxicated about every thing. He knew the game very well since he was stucked in the game for long.

When jimin took a sip of his soup he quickly made a wierd face because the soup was still hot, jungkook fastly takes a glass of water and passed him to drink.

"Here, drink my soup it's not that hot." Jungkook said offering his soup to jimin, who shook his head in no. "You drink yours jungkook-"

"If you are not going to then let me drink you soup." He said while taking the spoon pointing at jimin's mouth.

The shorter did nothing but open his mouth nervously while jungkook feed him the soup. Jin and namjoon were sharing soups too, as yoongi was just getting irritated by Alex's annoying behaviour.

Taehyung and hoseok were sharing glances now and then, when hoseok would look a bit longer taehyung would caught him and the taller will abruptly avert his gaze.

They have been like that for the rest of the dinner or you could say soup party.

The eight of them left the hut in early morning and jogged towards the transportation shed. They hid behind the bushes and some rocks.

"There it is, the transportation shed." Alex said pointing at the big wooden house looking thing. "There's short of vehicles inside it, we gotta get one. Get across the canyon and go to the Jaguar statue."

Jin and taehyung looked over jimin's shoulder to hear Alex explaining. "okay i see the transportation shed, i see the canyon but i can't see the statue cause it's like the most important thing and it's huge." Said namjoon while squinting his eyes at the transportation shed.

"That's what he said." Yoongi sniggered lowering the binoculars from his eyes. "hUgE."

"This asshole is high." Jimin muttered while rolling his eyes.

"You drunk, Yoongi?" Jungkook asked, concerned. "What are you talkin' bout! I aont drunk!" Yoongi denied and it was obviously a lie.

"He is drunk, it's so obvious." Said hoseok while shaking his head.

"I had three little margaritas." Yoongi giggled and hiccuped.

"Well, you're about half of your usual size." Jimin laughed at jungkook's comment and they shared a smile.

"Whatever, whatever." Yoongi waved his hand off.

"Alex what do we do here? How do we get past these guards?" Hoseok asked impatiently.

"Last time I just Waited till they left." Alex said.

"How long did that take?" Jin spoke, expecting it to be few minutes or few hours.

"Three weeks."

Jin's and taehyung eyes widened at the response. "we are gonna die!" They both said in unison.

"Okay plan B." Jungkook commanded.

"Look, maybe there's some other door somewhere? But we gotta distract those guys first." Said namjoon while pointing at the two guards holding big rifles.

"I've got it." Taehyung said gaining the attention. "distracting guys is like the main thing i do, jungkook plays video games, i distract guy's."

Jimin and Jin were talking about some random things in the dudes while laughing and giggling.

"Taehyung i hate to break it to you but uhm.. you are not the tool kit right here. They might think you are a joker or something." jungkook said earning a smack on head from an angry hoseok.

"Not me." Taehyung said and turned around to jimin making him freez, he raised his hand gustering towards jimin.

"What?" Jimin asked confused.

"You have to go down there and flirt with the guys and grab their attention so we could sneak in." Taehyung explained as Jungkook's eyebrows frowned in jealousy, jimin was still shocked.

"No the fucking way!" Jimin blurted out, "You expect me to go there and flirt?!"

"Come on you are a bold bitch in school and a controlling assholes too, we need your boldness here jimin." The pink haired guy shook his head turning away.

All of them sighed and looked at eachother.

"You don't understand! I actually can do it. I can flirt. I know all the moves and shit but.." he slightly yelled in a low tone then leaned to taehyung. "i can't talk to any new guy, I'm terrible at it."

"I can give you some pointers, jimin." Taehyung convinced the pink haired guy.

"No I'm sorry, we h-have to come up with another plan. I'm not.. no. Not doing that." Jimin crossed his arms and walked away from the seven guy's in the jungle.

Taehyung just sat on the rock and bit his nails in worry, hoseok sat beside him and pats him on the back as they shared a assuring smile.

Jungkook walked towards jimin and pat on his shoulder making the shorter turn and face him. "Jimin you have to distract the guy's just for a while. You have to long enough for us to get in." He said in his most sweetest tone that made jimin smile.

"I really don't think I can jungkook. I'm not... Like. I'm not actually the badass boy like in r-r-real w-world, shit I'm stuttering!" Jimin grabbed his hair like some madam walked out of the mental hospital.

"Okay okay calm down!" Jungkook said shaking jimin with his hands. "what are you talking about huh? You're totally a badass, beautiful, elegant, gorgeous and i know that dudes gonna die just like me. You could do anything!" Jungkook encouraged the shorter who didn't realised he was smiling like a idiot, but he couldn't hold it anymore, he smiled and they laughed together.

"That's beautiful jungkook," Yoongi said gaining their attention. "Why don't i just go and set you both up a nice candlelight dinner? Or do you guys wanna get the hell out of here?!" He yelled.

Jimin and jungkook quickly withdraw themselves from eachother and blushed in embarrassment.

"Alright, I'm gonna do it." Jimin said while nodding his head, followed by Yoongi nodding annoyed.

"Taehyung, show me how it's done. I'm gonna get bastards!" He cheered.

"Class is in session!" Taehyung cheered back as they walked away while laughing and giggling.

Jungkook immediately shook Yoongi after the two boy's with different hair colours left. "hey! What do you mean by the candlelight dinner thing!?"

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asked back.

"You said me and jimin candlelight dinner. What does that even mean?"

"That boy is into you jungkook."

"WHAT!?"