19 - flirting lessons

Welcome to flirting 101, by Kim taehyung.

"Let's get this over with." Jimin said while closing his fists close tight and pouting.

"Okay, in flirting situation the key is to make them checking you out without letting them know that you know they're checking you out." Taehyung explained as jimin just frowned his eyebrows in confusion.

"You're like 'whatever I'm doing me' and when they try to talk to you, you can play it in one of three ways. Dumb, super into it or nasty. Which way you like it depends on what guy you're dealing with!"

"It's like a dream and nightmare in one time!" Jimin said in frustration but smiled. "can I play it 'im gonna kill you' style?" He asked sarcastically.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and started playing with his hair, lingering his fingers while twirling them around.

"Move it around alot, hypnotize them with it." Taehyung continued their flirting class.

"Give me a flip like that." Taehyung said while throwing his head back with a lustful look, jimin also did the flip and smirked mischievously that didn't looked like a lustful look or flirty look at all.

"Okay now angle your eyes down. Now head down." Taehyung watched jimin struggling with his hair the wind blowing on his face.

"Tilt up, eyes big. Now sparkle!" Taehyung instructed.

"Sparkle?" Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"Like an anime charecter, sparkle!" Jimin let out few hot gasps, widening his eyes each time like a patien in bed.

Taehyung smacked his lips. "needs work."

__

"Do you think he likes me?" Jungkook asked to Yoongi.

"Why are we still talking about this?"

"I mean what if he tries to kiss me or something?"

"Okay dude, first off, jimin would never do that. But if he does then just kiss him back, man."

"Uh, what if he tries to kiss me.. like without any warning?"

"What are you talking about? Haven't you ever kissed anyone?!"

"I don't- dude are you going to tell the whole jungle!?"

Alex popped out of nowhere and stops them from arguing. "guys guys! Me namjoon, jin and hoseok found a second door over from there!"

"Guess what i found?" Yoongi said with a cheeky smirk.

"No, no, no don't tell him!!"