21 - Thanks boyfriend

Jimin went inside the shed with a beaming taehyung on the door waiting for him. "You should give me a lesson in kicking ass!! Give me a hug boyfriend!!" Jimin laughed and the both boy's hugged eachother.

"You did it jimin! Yeah give me a hug boyfriend!!" Jungkook said as he opened his arms for jimin who awkwardly stared at him.

The black haired cleared his throat. "i-i mean your dance fighting wa grea-" before he could process anything jimin threw himself in Jungkook wrapping his arms around the taller's neck.

When jimin threw himself on Jungkook, the dude was thrown back in heaven. He gently held jimin making sure the shorter won't straddle him as he just pulled the pink haired guy closet to him. Jimin leans back and smiled at jungkook.

The both of them were so close and jungkook was afraid jimin could hear his heart beating going like fucking crazy since their chest were touching eachother's and they were so close.

Jimin pressed his lips on Jungkook's cheek taking the taller totally off guard. Jungkook's eyes widened as he flattered his eyes in shock. He was about to lost his shit when jimin again gave him a soft peck on his cheek. "Thanks boyfriend." Jimin said before placing a third peck on Jungkook's cheek and running away.

Taehyung gasped before walking towards hoseok who gave him a knowing smile. They both interlocked their fingers together as taehyung nuzzled his nose on hoseok's shoulder out of shyness.

"As great of a moment as that is, we ain't got time for! The dudes are coming, the motorbike freaks are coming! We gotta go seaplane, we got to fly man!" Jin snapped while namjoon pat him on the back to calm down.

"Nope, i can't do it." Alex shrugged. "okay? I told you I'm not a good pilot, maybe we should take a bus?"

Jin walked infront of him. "we can't outrun motorbikes on no damn bus!" He snapped again.

"You picked the hot-air balloon, the plane, maybe you are supposed to pick a helicopter?" Jimin said followed by a nodding jungkook.

"No i can't do it, i don't wanna die... I'm freaking out a bit."

"Fine, I'll do it." Yoongi volunteered. "how hard it can be? It's a helicopter, you... You press a button, the uh.. they gonna spin. Then after that i got my.. uh liver."

"It's lever." Namjoon corrected him.

"That's how you... That's how you getting forward-backward action. Once we in the air, imma be alright." Yoongi tries to get on the vehicle while saying random things, "let me see something, you know what? I can probably just get in but be careful." He sat on the edge of the thing.

"No, you're drunk!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Yoongi you're drunk, give me the Keys." Jungkook said, his hand out.

Namjoon approached Alex giving him some motivation or something. "if we can fight those guys you can fly a helicopter too. I know you can." He requested, "come on."

Alex didn't said anything so jungkook approached Alex and gave him a heavy pay on the shoulder. "Alex remember you are the missing piece." He said with mad serious tone.

Alex stated Quite for a few seconds before he looked at all the six of them, "Seaplane McDonough Reporting for duty." He grabbed his glasses and wear it. "let's go people."