25 - "Venom is my weakness."

Jimin's pov.

I managed to flip myself to where I think the jewel is, I stopped and look at the path. Snakes were crawling leaving only few places for me to get in and get the jewel which was in the middle of the place. There is also a few boulders I could possibly stand on and some beetles crawling around farting some gas.

I let out a heavy breath and started to jump on those items, one of the boulders wobble as i try to maintain my balance. I did one last backflip and take the jewel in my hands. My head turned up to the statute.

You can do this jimin, when you get out of this shithole you can continue bully the bully's. No seriously, those popular boy's are horrible at it.

But then the snakes hissed more making a clearing, causing me to flinch. "I'll take care of that thing, sweetheart." A cold voice said behind me. I whip my head around only to see taemin pelt looking at me with a smirk. I gripped the jewel more tightly.

"Game over kitty." He said and looked up, and so i did. Jungkook was on his move on climbing the Jaguar.

"I don't think so." I chuckled and looked back at taemin who held the sick smirk on his face. "Venom is my weakness." I cocked my eyebrow at him with a intense gaze. I giggled before stabbing a snake on the ground which hisses and bite me.

Everything went blank, as i felt myself falling from the sky. I straighten my body so i can fall fast, i can see jungkook waving his hands standing on top of the statue. I did my grand entry on the statue while kneeling one leg and slapping my palm on the ground.

"Natasha Romanoff style yay!" I giggle standing up as jungkook nodded before he asked for the jewel which i immediately gave him. I looked down at my friend's since i landed on the head of the jaguar. They were waving at me as we see jungkook attaching the jewel on the statue.

But, nothing happened.

"Call out its name!" Namjoon said.

"Oh? Call out what's name?" Taehyung asked confused.

"Y'all call out its name!!" Hoseok shouted at us.

"I think we have to call out its name." I said to jungkook and he nodded before we both took a deep breath.

"Jumanji!!" Our friends shouted.

"JUMANJI!!!" A green light brust through the entire jungle and i pulled jungkook by his collar clashing our lips together. He gently held my by my waist and deepended the kiss while tilting his head as we saw nothing but black.

__

Then it's day time, i looked around in awe and satisfaction with a wide smile on my face. The seven of us celebrated. "We did it guy's!!" Taehyung and i laughed.

A familiar looking jeep drove infront of us. "Guy's it's eunwoo!" I pointed at him with a smile. The eight of us ran towards the jeep as eunwoo gets out of the vehicle. "Well done interpid adventurers! You lifted the curse! All of the behalf of dogeon, thanks to you."

We all chuckled and giggled. "Your work here is done, so sadly this is where we part. Seaplane McDonough, let me shake your hand."

Alex walked to him and shook eunwoo's hand as he started to disappear in thin air. "Alex.." Yoongi said with his eyebrows in wrinkle, he and Alex became friends and he's a bit upset, i just pat on his shoulder with a assuring smile.

"Adiue, Agust D." Eunwoo said as Yoongi shook his hand and started to disappear in the air.

Just like he did the rest of us and now only me and jungkook were left.

"Kitty marksman omega PJM, Jumanji will miss you the most." Eunwoo said and i smiled before approaching him but jungkook stopped me.

"Wait!" He said as he looked at me. "What if we didn't go back? I mean.. i like being like this.. with you."

I almost felt myself tearing up. "Then let's be like this, everyday. Just come home and we'll do alot of things." I wink at him as he laughed before i kiss him in the cheek. I smiled before shaking eunwoo's hand.

.