26 - out of the game

Jimin's pov.

I opened my eyes to see I'm back to my old class president self, i have worn the school uniform and it was still evening outside of the storeroom. Jin and taehyung stood behind me, jungkook and namjoon with hoseok stood infront of us as yoongi was soon in a corner.

"Oh my god." I looked at myself to make sure everything was there.

"Yes! Yes! I'm back baby!" Yoongi punched in the air, cutely.

"I will never complain about my hair again, oh thank good. I missed you so much!" Taehyung said while ruffling his own hair.

"Hobi! My boyfriend ahhhh!!" He screamed before launching towards hoseok throwing himself on his boyfriend? I was confused but we'll have a talk about it leter.

Jin also ran and hugged namjoon. When i looked at jungkook, i see he have the glasses in and he just look so cute. I wanna boop his nose, poke his cheeks and bite them. He smiled at me and i run towards him throwing myself on him as he securely held me by my waist gently.

"I missed you." He said as i can feel his face in my neck, he tightned his grip around my waist and nuzzled his nose on my shoulder.

"Me too." I quitely whispered, because I'm not used of this real jungkook, out of the game which i have to get used of it one day. Because he's my boyfriend. We pulled away and he kissed on my forehead.

Then we all fell in silence and exchanged looks. "Wait. Where's Alex?" Yoongi asked.

Most of the staff in the school were gone and we seven walked at the freak house which was looking different right now.

"Freak house?" Jungkook started as we looked at him. "do you think.."

"That means maybe.." a grey car was pulled over it and then a little girl came out and ran towards her grandpa which was Mr jungmyeon? Another person walked out of the car.

"It's Alex." Yoongi whispered to himself.

We waited there until he noticed all of us wand walked to reach us. "Yoongi?" He asked and yoongi nodded his head with a smile.

"I know all of you, namjoon, jin, hoseok, taehyung, jimin and jungkook!" He said and we all chuckled while nodding our head.

"You all look, so young and cool? You know." He said with a smile. "I'm shocked to see all of you."

"You made it back buddy!" Yoongi said while softly punching Alex's arm who laughed.

"Yeah i did."

"And your parents and your house?" Jungkook started looking at the house, which we used to be scared of.

"Yeah, all good bro."

"You're an adult now." Yoongi said with a smile as he looked down. "You have a family."

"Yes, the one ran into the house is minji and this," He pointed at the little babyboy who was giggling, he's so cute!

"His name is yoongi." He smiled.

All of us cooed at the cute babyboy giggling and jungkook went to play with the baby.

"He's so cute, i never thought. Don't bully kids when you grow up yoongi." He scolded the little boy and everyone laughed expect yoongi who blushed in embarrassment.

__

Few weeks have been passed and me and jungkook are dating, same with namjoon and Jin, also with taehyung and hoseok. We are pretty peachy and hang out often. There would be no day for me without i go hugging jungkook and start my day.

He always pick me up from my house and we walk together to school.

Right now I'm walking outside of the school since my other class doesn't start till one hour. A tall figure stand infront of me making me halt my steps and there I see jungkook. I immediately smiled as he hugged me.

"Hey, sweetheart." He called me cute nicknames like pretty boy, little cupcake, love, minie and not to forget kitty. It's used for some other works, that you shouldn't know.

"Hey." I greet him back as we pulled away.

He then cupped my cheeks and kissed me, it was like the whole goddamn World stopped moving in slow motion. He leaned back and smiled at me softly. "Let's go we gotta show you something." He said pulling me by wrist.

"Wait what? We? Who we?" Then i looked at all of my friends who were waving at me. Yoongi, namjoon, hoseok, taehyung and jin were standing there while smiling. They had school uniform on.

It's happy and all but then the drums started in the Jumanji theme that made us stop. I spotted my friends in front of and looked at them worriedly.

__

Namjoon smashed the game console with a small wrecking little tiny piece from the junkyard which we threw the game in a week ago. "Thank God, i hate this thing so much!" Yoongi scowled while stomping his feet on the crashed pieces.

"Let's go guys, we gotta have some pizza and chill." Taehyung suggested with a exciting smile.

"How about my house?" Jungkook suggested and we all nodded while laughing and giggling.

He then garbbed my hand and interlocked our fingers together making my knees weak. It's been few weeks and i still can't get used of him acting romantic. I felt butterflies in my stomach as we walked toward his house