The Back Story Of Me

Hello, im Torriel. I bet you have heard of me before. Im that one kid that everyone hated because I was friends with the weird kids.

"Torriel, get your ass down stairs right now before I beat your ass!" Scarlet yelled from the bottom of the stairs, Torriel walked out of her bedroom yelling "I'm coming Scarlet, damn". Torriel got her bags and grabbed her siblings. Torriel brought the kids downstairs, "Why did you want me down here." Torriel called, "She just wanted you to be ready for school, Tori" Henry said.

"I'm going to school, love you dad, love you guys too!" She spoke while looking at Charlotte and Sammy. "Torriel, don't forget about that test you have, i swear. If you fail this test like the oth-" Henry cut Scarlet off before she could finish, "have a good day, make sure you stay safe". "I will be safe i promise" she yelled while closing the door.

Torriel waited for about 3 minutes before the bus came, "Hey you little slut!" Yelled Rinn  from the back of the bus, getting up to bother Torriel. "Screw of Rinn, no one likes you". "Well everyone wants to fuck you~" Rinn started laughing and looked at Torriels friend Noah. "Back off you bastards, stop bothering her" Noah stood up and put his arms infront pf Rinn and pushed him back into his seat, "don't get back up you fucker.." Noah went up to Torriel and pushed her into her seat lightly, "don't get hurt you dumbass.." Torriel rolled her eyes and started laughing, Noah joined the laughter in a little bit.

The bus arived at the school and dropped all the kids off, "alright children get off my bus!" The bus driver screamed. The kids scrambled to get off, "grab my hand, Tori." Noah grabbed Torriels hand and dragged her of the bus. They walked each other to their classes and got their things from their lockers.

It was 5:00pm and it was time to go, people ran each other over to get on the buses first. "People are crazy sometimes. Right?" Noah asked, "You're right.." they walked to each other's buses and went home.

Torriel came home with a flunked math quiz, she failed the test like she always does. "Tori, how did you do on the test?" Asked henry, "Did you get an 91-100 percent" said Scarlet. "I got an 56, its not as bad as my other tests, "i mean, thats improvement." Henry hugged Torriel, "You failed again? Why wont you be perfect like you're little sister, she does well in school snd listens to me!" Scarlet went on and on about how Charlotte was better then Torriel.