The reveal

Torriels POV:
"NO! THIS CAN'T BE TRUE! PLEASE COME BACK!" Charlie held me, i was sobbing, SHE was also crying. Why did he have to go, why did he have to get killed. This is not far, he was too young. "Charlotte, Torriel. Don't cry, we all will miss him" My dad said holding us, Scarlet covered her face. She had something to do with it, i know she did.

Torriel woke up like usual, getting ready for school. Today was Torriels birthday! She dressed in a nice outfit because her mom obviously forced her too.

"Torriel, you look like a girl for once. Happy 14th birthday." Scarlet looked at Torriel, "thanks mom.. i look so nice in the outfit you forced me to wear." Torriel rolled her eyes and walked away.

"You look beautiful, Tori!" Henry said as he ran to hug Torriel, "happy birthday my beautiful daughter!" "Thanks dad" Torriel went to the kitchen to grab a snack, "Bye Sam, bye Charlie!" Torriel ran out the door, "Bye!" The twins said in unison.

"Woah.." Rinn looked Torriel up and down. "Will you stop staring at me you four eyed freak!" Tori kicked Rinns ankle making him flinch back, "Bitch! Why would I be looking at YOU!?" Torriel stared at him with a 'bitch what' look. Noah started laughing, "you dumbass? She has eyes too!" Noah stared at him laughing. "Well i can't tell if shes looking at me with her cross eyes!" Rinn and Torriel got into a fight, "Well atleast my mom doesn't hate me!" "Atleast i even have a mom!" People started recording the fight, "You whore! Don't talk about my mom! Its not her fault she got murdered!" "It isn't my fault she married YOUR dad!" Rinn jumped on too of Torriel and people started yelling, "Fight! Fight! Fight!" Torriel grabbed Rinn and brought him to the ground, "Fuck you!"

The bus driver separated them and they both got suspended for 4 days. "You bitch" Rinn said under his breath as he walled out, "I heard that!"

Torriel came to see that Sammy and Charlotte weren't there. "Hey dad, wheres the twins?" Henry looked at her and laughed "they're at the pizzeria!" Torriel put her stuff down and looked at Henry. "They had school today.." Henry looked up from his computer, "Fuck! You're right, they did have school!" Henry yelled as he got up grabbing Torriel to get to the car.

They finally got to the pizzeria, police surrounded it, "What the fuck happened?!" Torriel screamed, "Backup! This is a crime scene." The police officer said in a aggressive tone, "My wife and kids are in there, plus. Im the second owner of this place!" The officer explained that a kid went missing in the building and was found dead in the ally. "WHAT?!!" Henry started tearing up, Torriels mind was a blank, she started crying.

The car ride home was the worse part, it was silent. No music, no conversation, and no Sammy.

"NO! THIS CAN'T BE TRUE! PLEASE COME BACK!" Torriel sobbed into Charlotte's arms. Charlotte cried her eyes out. Henry hugged them. "Sammy's gone, we can't do anything about it.." Henry was sobbing. Scarlet was the only one not crying.