⫷Chapter 3 ⫸

Barkev was shot and has fallen in Jimbo arms "BARKEV!. HUNTER HELP" Jimbo yelled out meanwhile huter put a barrier around the idiots and they all got closer to see is barkev was ok. He was shot in the heart, "Barkev? Hunter? " Jayden said in his mind and trying to see much better by getting closer, When he did it was his friends all crowded around barkev meanwhile jermar was trying to heal barkev. "Come on he can still alive Right. Pls " Kobe said crying "I am sorry " Jayden said. All of them look behind and saw Jayden standing with zombie 14 "Jayden? " they all say "Hi guys. I am sorry he died mean to" Jayden said starting to tear up . Louis and marry got close to Jayden and saw the group they weren't entity they were human's, Louis saw who he shot and he was over thinking what he just did "Did I kill him" Louis said looking at barkev body "Oh u were the one to kill, u bitch " Jimbo said standing up and walking towards Louis "Jimbo don't let ur anger get to it. He be will be fine I promise" Jemar said still trying to heal barkev . Meanwhile Kobe, Mike and hunter was hugging Jayden.

After some time the idiots got to know Louis and Mary . They talk about the entity Meanwhile Jimbo was helping Jemar to rap Bandage around barkev chest and let him rest in a couch .

After some time of knowing the entity and understanding about them. Each 1 hour jemar go check on barkev and try to heal to him to hope that he wokes up soon after that they all went to sleep until the next.
All the idiots woke up and eat what Jayden had brought food were he got it at the idiots house.
Jayden didn't eat anything but only went outside, Kobe was scared because Jayden didn't eat anything so he check up on him "Jayden why didn't u eat anything? " Kobe said putting his hand on Jayden shoulder "hm oh uh,Idk I lost my interest on the food for no reason" Jayden said looking at the sky "What, How " Kobe said spinning Jayden to look at him "I don't kn- know... But " Jayden said grabbing Kobe hand a biting it "Owe Jayden wtf are u even human!? " Kobe said taking his hand away from Jayden that has his bite mark "... I am sorry I - I. I didn't know what I was doing I am very sorry Kobe I didn't mean " Jayden said begging down on to the floor apologize over and over "Did you got bite by a zombie or did Muncy?"

Muncy

A Muncy is a copy of zombie 14 but different. A Muncy well attack someone and well make that person eat ppl like a zombie but still a human. When a Muncy attack someone it release smt that could effect the human body. Muncy always has target but you can't out run it . If you kill a Muncy , the Muncy is a part of ur blood pressure. If you get hungry or mad it will eat them self's or eat someone
.
How to know someone has a Muncy.
Is easy u need to cut ur self if the the person touch were u cut ur self they have a Muncy on them...

"I don't know actually . I uh " Jayden said standing up and looking at sky again "Do u want me to tell them? " kobe said looking up in the sky "Idk.what happened if they kill or will they expect me " Jayden starting to panic "alr then I won't tell them. If ur hungry come to me and ig I will let u bite my hand. Just my hand " Kobe said entering the house and going to check up on barkev "Ty Kobe" Jayden said looking at Kobe and smiling at him. Kobe enter the house to check up on barkev as usual jemar was trying to heal him "Is he going to wake? " "idk I hope . I had to check up on him every hour just to do this and hopefully my healing can start making a new heart " jemar said standing up and looking Kobe "I hope" Kobe said. Kobe and jemar were talking for a bit then

Barkev hand move...

⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞

(:y'all got lucky today Anyways did yall think he will be still be alive or nah. Love u my children :)