☁️Sick Mornings || Swap! Sans x gn! Reader☁️

Another short story! The fluff ones are probably always going to be short ;~;

I got a little inspiration by my best friend with this story, Thank you ^3^ ❤️

Enjoy! <3
-Mochi 🌸

-----------------

It was 10:35 a.m. You were still asleep and wrapped in your sheets as an ice pack rested on your forehead.

You were Sick.

Nothing terrible, just a slight fever, a Headache and a sore throat. But you still felt gross.

You awoke to the sound of pots and pans and a stove turning on. Looking to the side you noticed that Swap, your wonderful boyfriend who has been taking very good care of you, wasn't there.

You forced yourself out of bed, the ice pack falling onto the mattress with a 'thump' and slowly waddled downstairs into the kitchen.

There stood Swap, engrossed in his cooking. He didn't notice you enter.
Slowly you made you way over to him and wrapped your arms around the significantly taller males waist.

"Ah! Sweetheart, it's you! How did you sleep?" he asked, a bright beaming smile on his face.

"Mmh..slept okay..whatcha making?" you answered, sounding obviously tired. You rested your head on his back for a bit, waiting for his answer.

"I'm making some soup for you! I was going to bring it upstairs but I guess you beat me to it, haha!" he laughed and continued smiling at you.

He turned off the stove and placed the pot on the kitchen counter. Guess the soup was done.

He grabbed two bowls and poured some of the steamy and rich deliciousness into them before bringing them outside to the coffee table that you had there.
Today wasnt a good day but it also wasn't bad.
The air was crisp, you'd definitely need a blanket, there were lots of clouds in the sky but the sun shone through them and onto the little spot that you two sat at.

Swap sat close to you, you being wrapped up in a thick and warm blanket, and started talking to you about various things. Your mornings would always look like this ever since you got sick three days ago. It was very nice and you wouldn't have it any other way.

Just you and him, talking, admiring the sky and eating soup.

Maybe being sick has its perks.