CH 11: To Keep Secrets

As Kosuke exited the ambulance truck, he felt a bit dizzy. He steadied himself on the vehicle's bed before taking a deep breath. 

He looks up at the sky as the cool wind flows through his hair, "I wish I could blame these strange dreams on my head injury, but I'd just be playing ignorant." He sighs as he sits on the ambulance bed, trying to collect his thoughts.

Kosuke slowly stretched a bit as his muscles were starting to get stiff from the stressful day. As he stretched, his eyes started upward toward the roof of the USJ, seeing the large hole created by All Might. His eyes widen as an Idea pops into his mind. 

"That creature, the Nomu. I almost forgot that I saw it in my dream too. I wonder if it can communicate..." He hums to himself,  "It's a stretch considering it didn't look like it had the mental capacity, but still, it's the only lead I have so far, and I'd like to try at least." He starts cusping his chin as he continues looking at the gaping hole, "If I remember correctly, All Might punched it that way," His eyes follow the past trajectory of the creature. It was east of where Kosuke stood. 

He looks back toward the main entrance of the USJ, seeing his classmates lining up to be checked out by the paramedics; the young EMT from before looked to be helping.

"Okay, it looks like it'll be a bit before they're done." He looks east again, "The Nomu's momentum definitely slowed after being sent out as it did. It shouldn't be too far."

Kosuke starts for the treeline, taking it slow as he doesn't want to overexert himself. He was already pretty dizzy, and his head was killing him.

As he continues through the thick brush, he eventually stumbles upon a clearing. And through that clearing is a large crater. Sitting right in the middle of the said crater is the Nomu, looking straight ahead, unmoving.

 The white-haired boy slowed his approach as his apprehensiveness grew. 

"There it is..." The cold sweat from before starts returning as he recollects his dream from earlier. 

"Yeah, this is the thing I saw toward the end of my vision. Came right through Kurogiri's Warp Gate with that masked man." 

Kosuke raises his hand, creating several thick iron pillars to wrap around the Nomu. Surprisingly, it had no reaction to its bindings, which caused the white-haired boy to raise a brow. 

"No reaction? Hopefully, it'll respond to my questions, but seeing this, I have my doubts..." 

"You there!" Kosuke shouts. The creature's eyes shoot toward him, "That's good. My voice seems to have roused a reaction; perhaps this could work." He smiles.

"Alright, I have many questions for you, but due to the lack of time, I'll condense them." He goes a bit closer, "Firstly, what's your relation to Kurogiri and Tomura?" 

The Nomu says nothing as its eyes continue to stare blankly at Kosuke. He asked once more, but it remained silent as it stared at him.

He sighs lamentingly, "Damn, I figured this was going to be fruitless... Well, at least I can confirm without a shadow of a doubt that I indeed did see this thing in my dream; it's a one-for-one match."  He thinks as he inspects the creature.

His posture droops as he's back to square one again, "I should head back... what a waste of time." 

He starts toward the treeline. However, just before he reached it, he stopped himself.

"Almost forgot, I can't have my bindings on it; otherwise, when the police and heroes show up, they'll figure out I was here. That would only end up complicating my situation, can't have that-"