Okkkkaaaayyyy lets just run with it

My name is Ty. I'm 25 years old. Something weird just happened. I had just finished doing my workout and I was meditating as a cooldown for both my mind and body. Then all of a sudden I felt a pull on my body. I opened my eyes and found myself falling from the sky. When I hit the ground I blacked out. I woke up in a bed that wasn't mine in an apartment I've never stayed in but was familiar. As I attempted to get out of the bed I face planted from my feet not touching the ground when I attempted to get down. I rubbed my head when I noticed the orange and blue pattern on my sleeve. I hate both of those colors separately much less together but I know who wears that particular combo. As open minded as I am I highly doubt I'm him. I go to the bathroom and look in the mirror. I can't believe my eyes it's both a pleasant surprise and confusing. Pleasant surprise because it seemed I was teleported to the land of naruto and I was naruto specifically. But the confusion comes in when I noticed that I'm still black. I would've assumed if this happened I would just become the character as they are with my own mind but their own Body. The confusion was overridden by my sudden realization that I now have the ability to play this out the way I always thought the original naruto should've played out. I need to start by seeing when in naruto's life I had overridden for lack of a better term. Still have the goggles and no headband on my dresser so not a ninja yet must be in the academy what year though? I'm going go for a walk. I wonder if they are still  glaring at me because of the fox or because I'm black? Oh well I could care less. I wonder if the forth hokage and Kushina Uzumaki are still my parents. it looks more like the fourth raikage is my dad at the moment. I'll ask the third hokage later. Huh the Uchiha are still here so first year so not learning jutsu yet and still learning general studies. got damn it I hate general studies I'm good in it but still boring as hell. I'll find out more as time goes on but this is exciting.