Mizuki think i'm slow i'll play along before i beat that ass

After that talk with the hokage everything was more or less the same. Me and sasuke started tree climbing after we mastered leaf sticking in our second year. He's opening up to me little by little so progress. Instead of running towards the tree like a dumbass I started at the base of the tree with one foot on it made sure the right amount of chakra was in my foot before putting the other one on it within 3 hours I had mastered it. We started on the three academy jutsus. Substitution and transformation was easy as hell. The clone jutsu not so much i either make a minimum of 20 clones or they look sick. Maybe it'll be better once I start water walking. I'll wait to get my inheritance before trying to do the rasengan and fuinjutsu. too many questions I'll have to answer to people that I don't feel like answering. But pranking all these fuckheads fun as shit. they wanna hate me for saving they ass I'll give them sum to hate me for.
Any way flash forward over the next two years my speed is low chunin strength is mid chunin I improved my chakra control enough to drop the 20 clones down to 5 and the hokage gave me an advance on my inheritance in the form of basics of Uzumaki fuinjutsu which I learned in a year. Uzumaki genes running strong. Me and sasuke are basically brothers. Now it's time for the graduation test of course your boy passed so I was sitting on the swing just thinking what I'm gonna learn next from my inheritance when mizuki hating ass bring his ass over to fuck wit me. He talking bout some test that can promote straight to chunin if I pass. So he think I'm Boo boo the fool ok I'll play along. Before the test began I told the hokage who made this my unofficial first mission. So in the end I learned the shadow clone along with the exploding variant and Iruka came to do that dumb ass yelling which I put a stop to quick. Then mizuki bring his ass talking bout I'm the kyuubi like I'm supposed to break down at the news or something "oH mY gOd I'm ThE kYu- are you dumb I been knew that shit but you let your hatred and weakness make you commit treason and you attempted to make me your scapegoat instead I'll be your executioner by order of the hokage" "come try it demon fox" oh this is gonna be fun "Iruka you may wanna get sum distance from me it's gonna be a little explosive" "multi shadow clone jutsu" all 25 of my clones charged I kept it light for this light work and the explosive clone should go off in 3.2.1 BOOOMMM "damn I may have put too much chakra in that one there's nothing left but a bloody spot on the forest floor" "sensei you good" "yes naruto thank you" "let's head back so I can give jiji this scroll back"

Ima abuse the shit out of these shadow clones