Iruka getting on my nerves with all that damn yelling my name

"Naruto"
I didn't turn around because my name is Ty. "NARUTO ARE YOU IGNORING ME" oh shit I forgot I'm Naruto now.
I turn around and it's Iruka.
"Hey Iruka sensei"
"DONT HEY IRUKA SENSEI ME WHY HAVENT YOU SHOWN UP TO CLASS ITS LUNCH TIME"
"Ok Iruka sensei damn stop yelling in my ear I forgot about class today what did I miss?"
"You missed math and history"
"Ok I'll catch up what are we doing after lunch"
"A written test followed by The taijutsu assessment to see where you stand in the class" "ok cool I'll be there after I eat sum food gimme 20 minutes" "class starts back up in 30 make sure you're back" "I gotchu"
I went to eat some bbq before heading back to class that test was easy as hell I learned that math over 16 years ago. And I'm a big Naruto fan so all this history is light work. Now we outside and they explaining what the assessment is. I zone out because Iruka is talking too damn much when we supposed to be throwing hands. "NARUTO PAY ATTENTION" "ayo Iruka you talking too much can we just start throwing hands already"
"Narutoooo" I know this man did not just growl my name "ok naruto since you're so eager you can come up first" "that's fine by me" "Sasuke Uchiha come on down" "ready hajime"
I get in my stance I let him charge first to see how hard he can hit. I caught his left straight before giving him a front body kick to separate. I had to shake my hand because that actually stung but not painful. Seeing sasuke recover I took the initiative this time coming in with a Jab cross leg kick combo all of which were parried and sasuke countered with a round house kick which I countered with a leg sweep and before climbing on sasuke torso and wrapping my leg around his head and left arm before flipping onto my back for an arm triangle. Sasuke taps out before Iruka called an end to the match. "Winner Naruto Uzumaki" the whole class cheered while a couple of girls looked at me with hearts in their eyes including Sakura. Now I didn't really like Sakura to be honest I thought she was cute but built like a boy because of that dumb ass diet she was on. Lemme start improving canon. I didn't wink at none of y'all I winked at Sakura. Whatever. "NARUTO STOP SPACING OUT AND GO BACK TO THE STANDS" "Iruka stop fucking screaming in my ear shit I'm right here tap my shoulder or something before tryna give me hearing damage while training me to be a ninja" "go back to the stands naruto"
"ok shit" this is gonna be an interesting few years.