𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺?![2]

Amy pov
I wake up to my brother snoring "𝘖𝘮𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘧 𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘱𝘱" "𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘮𝘮"
"𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘺𝘶𝘮𝘶"
I get up and go to Vance's room it says his name on it soo yeah I walk in and nobody is in the room what the fuck I don't think they snuck out because ayumu doesn't have the balls to do that I leave the room and go to the room where mom and dad are "𝘮𝘰𝘮 𝘥𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮!!" "𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵!!!" My mom gets up and runs to Vance's room "Where are they?!" "𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸"
Then my mom goes over to Vance's parents bedroom and knocks "come in" "hi good morning umm Bruce and Vance aren't in the bedroom" "oh" "maybe they went out" "I'm not sure Bruce would never do that"
"Oh wait I know maybe there In the attic"

Bruce pov:
I wake up on a couch wtf how did I get here I try to get up but I feel arms around my waist and the pain "𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵" I check to see who is behind me and it's Vance I feel my checks start to get red WAIT I can't like him I just met him also he's probably straight anyways "good morning" OMFG HIS HE TRYING TO KILL ME HIS MORNING VOICE IS SOO HOT "good morning" he the Pulls me down and hugs me "your so pretty" he's says still half asleep I was about to say thank you but I hear the door open I put my head up a little bit and see MY PARENTS AND VANCE'S MOM "hiii" I say "ayumu I was so worri-what going on over here"
"𝘖𝘩 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨"
"Ok then we're just go to go down start you can't continue doing whatever y'all were doing" and then they left "Vance you  wake up" "ummmm" "come on get uppp"
"Shut upp" and the he kissed me WTF NJS and then he just chuckled
"W-what" and then he kissed me again I kissed back obviously and then we started to makeout until
"Yo mom is ca-" "OH SHIT SORRY"
I trund my head an I saw a boy with short curly hair
________________________
W:379 I just realized I didn't finish this but whatever