1

It was a normal Tuesday for me, I was hanging out with my best friend yuna. We decided to go to k-mart and get some snacks so we can go and have a picnic at the park.

She went to go and get drinks while I was gonna go and get some kimbap and Raman. I walked over to the kimbap section and of course the one kind that I wanted was at the top.

I stood on my tippy toes and tried to jump up to get the kimbap. Just as I was about to give up the most beautiful man came up to me.

"Oh excuse me do you need some help" he said reaching out to grab the kimbaps for me. I had to stretch my neck just to look at him because I was short as hell.

Ya being 4'11 is hard but it's ok because to you all guys are tall :)

"Oh y-ya just three p-p-please" I stuttered becoming cherry red. He was so cute and he had a really cute accent. You could just tell that English wasn't his first language.

I giggled a bit as he brought them down for me, "sorry but your voice is really cute" he said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

At this point I was gonna go crazy because we had just met, "umm thanks......" I said anticipating for his name. "Oh yes of course it's Darren, Darren liang" he said giving me the food.

"Thanks oh and it's minji, minji lee" I said putting out my hand for him to shake.

"Well it was very nice meeting you but my friends are probably waiting for me. I truly do hope we met again" he said walking off....

Darren pov

Me and the North Star boys went to Kmart for video. I was walking around until I saw this cute girl trying to reach some kimbap. I asked if she needed help and she could barely get out the words that she needed to say.

We began to talk but the only thing I could focas on was her cute little smile and her English. It was pretty clear that English wasn't her first language.

"Sorry but your voice is really cute" I said tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. I saw that if you do that to a girl they get nervous so I tried it and it definitely worked.

She was completely red, after we exchanged names but I remembered that the boys were probably waiting for me.

I left and smilied all the way back, "woah what got you all that happy" Oliver said holding onto my shoulder.

"I just talked to this super cute girl and she was just like me, well from the brief conversation we had" I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Dang Darren got rizz" regie laughed makings the rest of the boys attentive. "Wait what happen" Ryan asked, "Darren's has crush on this girl he just met" Sebastian said laughing.

"Guys Darren's applications have been filed hes off the roster girls" Ryan said doing his signature swipe.

Minji pov

I went to go and find yuna again when I saw him with all of his friends. They all looked so happy and they were all very attractive.

Just seeing him laugh made my heart want to pop out of my chest. I was so lovestruck that I didn't even notice yuna walking towards me.

"Lee minji 누가 널 그렇게 웃게 했어" she said with a smirk, "nothing I just met the perfect stranger" I said walking away.

"Girl please tell me all the dets I need to know who got you smiling like you just saw Felix from skz" she said laughing.

I told her everything and she started to laugh at me, "what unnie did you not want me to ever get married" I said pouting.

"Awwww look at my agi all grown up" she said messing up my hair. We walked to the cashier and started to pay for things.

After paying we got in the car and started to drive to the park for a picnic. As we were parking I began to take some pictures of the sunset and some pictures of yuna too.

I decided I wanted to post them on my snap story and my insta so that I could have these memories with me forever.

We set up the snacks and began to talk. Even thought it was a bit crowded I still felt at piece, just sitting and hanging out with my bestie.

The picnic

We took a couple more pictures and then packed up

We took a couple more pictures and then packed up. We decided to walk around a bit but there was a lot of people and we didn't want anyone to hear out conversation so we decided to just talk in Korean.

"그래서 언제 남친 사귈거야 베이비 (so when are you gonna get a boyfriend baby)" she asked pinching my cheek. "솔직히 언니 몰라 나 좋아하는 남자 없어 (to be honest I don't know unnie, no guy likes me)" I said getting a little bit sad.

"야 케이마트 남자들은 어때 (hey what about the guys from k-mart)" she said. "oh him well I'll probably never see him again but....you know what. If I see him again I'll ask for his number)" I said gaining my smilie back.

"Awww my baby's gonna get a boyfriend before me" she said fake pouting. "Awww unnie it's ok you'll get one soon" I said putting my arm around her as we began to walk back to the car.

Once we got to the car I searched up Darren's name on insta. "Oh my gosh" I said putting my hand over my mouth. "What what happened" yuna said concerned.

"He's famous" I said......

End of chapter🤍

Words:978