2

"He's famous...." I said removing the hand from my face. Just as I said that we pulled up to our apartment. "Are you for real right now minji" she said parking the car and dully looking at me.

"Yes see look he part of a group called northstarboys" I said showing her the instagram page. "Wait did you just say northstarboys, MINJI YOUR SO LUCKY THERE SO CUTE" she squealed.

"Ooooooh do you like then unnie" I so playfully hitting her shoulder, "ughhh agi it's not about me, it's about you finding out how to see your man again" she said taking my phone.

"W-what are you doing" I said, "investigating to find out somewhere him and nsb like to go" she said typing.

"Ok unnie love that you're doing this for me but can we do this inside" I asked. "Oh ya of course duh I need my laptop too" she said smacking her forehead.

We got inside and she immediately ran to her computer. She was so invested on find where he goes. Sadly though he doesn't post to much on his instagram or YouTube.

"Agi 죄송합니다 but I couldn't find anything like that. He's not really active on his social media so I couldn't find anything like that" she said coming to give me a hug.

"Unnie it's okay, it's not like I'll see him again anyways, I'll just observe his YouTube from here and wait till he gets a girlfriend" I said becoming disappointed.

It's not like I begged her to find anything but I was hoping she could find something. I mean it's not her fault.... UGH why am I so attached to him I've only known his for a couple of minutes.

I was all up in my thoughts to the point where I didn't here yuna calling my name. "LEE MINJI CAN YOU HEAR ME" she yelled trying to get my attention.

"Oh uh ya sorry I was up in my thoughts, uhh im gonna go lie don't im a bit tired" I said getting up off of her bed. "Oh okay are you okay agi" she asked, "ya I'm just tired" I said giving her a reassuring smile.

I wasn't gonna go and be depressed about not being able to see Darren again but I was pretty bummed. I layed in my bed and went back into instagram.

I was about to just forget about him completely when I remembered that we exchanged names. Maybe if I follow him on instagram he would dm me and we would be able to go on a little date.

I was gaming all faith back when I decided that I would look desperate so I got off of instagram. "You know what it was a good experience but I don't need a man I'm too busy....right" I said to myself.

I went on YouTube and began to watch there videos, turns out Darren was really sus. Always touching in one of his friends ryan, he was super funny though and I love funny guys.

He just seemed so perfect, Ugh why didn't I ask for his number. I finished the video and then closed my phone. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

Time skip to later⏭️

"JIJI WAKE UP" yuna yelled walking into my room, "mMMmmh yuna what" I said rolling over. "I found out something about Darren" she said. "Really" I said sitting up,
" ya I did check it out" she said sitting on the bed with me and showing me the phone.

"They have party's every Saturday call Saturday day night, and they don't live to o far away from us maybe like a good 20 minutes" she said.

"Well then let's get ready cause it says the party's start at 9:00 and it's 7:25" I said hoping out of bed. I got in the shower first and then yuna, I was doing my makeup when I got a notification that Darren had went live.

I immediately clicked on it and saw Darren being goofy with his friends. He wasn't even trying but he was so fine, I was absolutely love struck. He sat back down and started to talk to the fans.