00. luminaire

LUMINAIRE | (𝐁𝐖𝐖𝐌)
A NOVELLA

EPIGRAPH

In her smile, my world finds solace sweet,
A radiant spark, ignites hope's gentle heat,
An angel's grace, within her presence meet,
Cruelty's shadows fade, love's embrace complete.

With every tender touch, our hearts take flight,
In love's embrace, two souls dance through the night,
Bound by a bond that time cannot erase,
Her radiance guides us to an endless space.

From "Bibi" by Bruno Gutierrez.
(to be revealed in the book)

SYNOPSIS

Brielle Beaumont is a breath of fresh air — as her long list of failed romantic conquests describes her. She exudes beauty, wit, and intelligence, but struggles with the inability to keep a relationship afloat. Living in a small town with limited options, she turns to a dating app in the hopes of widening her search for love.

There, she stumbles upon Bruno, a mysterious profile with no images but an undeniable allure that draws her in. Little did she expect the man she would encounter or the way he effortlessly stole her heart.

However, a twist of fate brings Bruno to her town for only two weeks, with no promises for the future. As Brielle grapples with her growing attraction, she also finds herself entangled in the troubles that seem to follow him wherever he goes.

DEDICATION

to my friends, readers, and everyone who's believed in my work, encouraging me every day to carry on. thank you so much.

AESTHETICS

BRUNO GUTIERREZ

• BRIELLE BEAUMONT •

• BRIELLE BEAUMONT

• BRIELLE BEAUMONT •

WARNING

This story contains explicit themes in forms of sexual content, language, violence, alcohol consumption and physical assault. Also, my characters are flawed, do extremely stupid things and make dumb decisions but that's what makes them human, please remember that when making comments — thank you.

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. This story and the characters belong to me. All right reserved.

————————
started: 06/08/2023
ended: not yet
————————

dear readers/friends, thank you for embarking on this journey with me. this is the first of a few standalone novellas based in the same world as my other works. i'm so excited for this and i hope you enjoy every single bit of it - be sure to dm me or hit me up on my social media handles (which have the same username everywhere) with thoughts on it or just to communicate with me. don't forget to vote, comment your thoughts on any and everything and share this book! thank you so much for giving this a chance, happy reading :)