Chapter 7

Prapai's POV

          Leaning up against the building to Sky's dorm room as it is now noon. You're probably wondering how I know his name and how I know where he lives, but I have my ways.
       I was soon pulled out of my thoughts as I had heard a familiar voice.
       "What the hell are you doing here? How'd you know where I live?" He asked with a confused look on his face.
        I leaned up away from the wall, crossing my arms as I had leaned in close with a smile on my face.
      "I have my ways." I said as he lifted his hand pushing me away.
        "Whatever ways you got, how about using them to disappear?" He said with a sarcastic smile on his face before he had walked past me.
          I grabbed his arm as he had turned towards me looking at me annoyed.
       "What's with that look for? I'm just trying to be nice." I said smiling.
        "Can you just leave me alone?" He said before pulling his arm away from mine walking off. I had just smiled and shook my head at how cute he was as I had walked off after him.

Rain's POV

       I had left Phayu's house in my car, as I had finally got my car back feeling refreshed as I had remembered what P'Phayu and I had talked about last night.
       He was right, how can I know how he feels about me if I don't even ask?
       I was sitting in traffic near Sky's dorm all smiling happily as I was on my way to go see him, to have a heart to heart talk as I had pulled up to a nearby building of a restaurant that Sky had liked.
       "It's around lunch time, I wonder if he's had lunch yet?" I had thought to myself as I had pulled up on the side, looking up to seeing Sky and some other man sitting by one of the restaurant's windows.
       My heart sank as I didn't think, putting my car in park as I had gotten out of the car walking over to the building. I grabbed the door opening it as I had walked over to the table where Sky was sitting..
       "Sky, who's this?" I asked confused. "Was he the one who he slept with the other day?" I thought to myself as he looked up at me with a bit of a shocked expression on his face jumping up from his seat.
       "R…Rain…it's not what it looks like!" He said as he lifted his hand reaching out to me as I had slightly stepped back from him.
      "Chill, let's all just calm down." I heard the man say as I had looked over to him annoyed as he had got up from his seat.
     "Mind your business." I told him before looking over at Sky again.
      "Is… he the one you slept with?" I asked him but I got no response as he just avoided looking at me.
       "Prapai. Nice to meet you." He said with a smile lifting his hand, as I had just brushed him off before turning to walk away.

Phayu's POV

        "What's wrong with your boy? He seemed so pissed that I was with his friend. Like, what's up with that?" Prapai asked as I had stopped working on the bike looking up at him.
        "Rain was sleeping with his best friend and caught feelings."
        "Wait, hold up. You mean that your boy, and Sky have been sleeping together?" He looked quite surprised.
        "Yeah. He definitely likes Sky. He's too busy fighting his feelings that he can't even confront Sky about it and ask him how he feels about him."
        "Then, why not use this opportunity to make Rain yours while I go after Sky. It's a win, win situation." I shook my head at the suggestion as I had turned to try and work on the bike.
       "Come on, man. You can get your shot to go after Rain while I chase after Sky. You can make him yours."
      I leaned back up from the bike, looking at him with a disappointed look on my face.
      "No matter how much I like Rain. I'm not using his feelings to an advantage for my own. I'm happy enough to know that he thinks of me when he needs it. End of discussion. Now go elsewhere so that I can finish my work." I said as I went back to work on the bike.
          "Fine, don't get mad at me if you miss this opportunity. I'm going to go after Sky to make him mine." I heard him say as I had just waved him off.
          I've once thought about doing that myself, but I don't want to make him mine that way. I want to make him mine, but I don't want to go about it that way.
       I had just shook my head from the thoughts as I continued to work on the bike to keep myself occupied.