Chapter 11

Prapai's POV

         "Have you talked to Rain since then?" I asked but all he did was shake his head looking down at his bowl of ice cream.
           "No, every time I look at him I'm reminded of that kiss." He said as he just played with the ice cream instead of eating it.
         "You must be really upset for you to not eat."   I said as I had lifted my hand putting it on his.
        "How can it not phase you?" He said looking at me all serious.
          "To be honest, we've had relationships with other people and just slept around. I guess you could say I'm used to it? Maybe not, I've tried making him jealous on multiple occasions but I guess that he just never gets the hint."
       "How about just talking to him and telling him how you feel?" He asked but he was in no better situation than me with Rain.
         I gave him a look, "You can't really talk as you aren't in a much different situation than me."
         "I suppose it's because I'm afraid of losing a friend."
         "I feel you on that. Maybe we need a better way to go about this." I said as a thought popped up in my head.
         "I have the perfect idea." He looked at me confused.
          "And what might that be?" He asked, looking intrigued.
           "How about we go on a trip?"
           "A trip? Just us too. I don't know…"
           I got up from my seat, sitting in the seat next to Sky as I grabbed both his heads with a smile on my face.
         "No, not just the two of us. We'll invite Phayu and Rain."
          "How is this going to work? Your idea didn't really work last time." He removed his hands from mine.
         "It's the perfect chance for the both of us to make things right and show them what they have in front of them. I'll text Rain that you're going with me on a trip, and you know that he'll follow as Phayu will follow Rain."
         He sat there for a bit looking like he was thinking for a bit before turning towards me, looking at me with a smile.
         "Fine, we can try it. It'll be our last shot." He said as we high fives each other as he had turned around in a better mood finally eating his ice cream.

Rain's POV

        It's been a few days since the amusement park, and all Sky does is avoid me. I've tried multiple times trying to talk to him, but I don't get a response from him but the cold shoulder.
        I've tried avoiding P'Phayu after that day at the amusement park, but he just keeps being persistent as the whole "date me for a week" thing isn't up yet.
       "Rain!" I heard a familiar voice yell out after me as I had seen P'Phayu walking up towards me as I had turned to go in the opposite direction, to being stopped with him running in front of me.
        "I said I was sorry." He said, giving me an apologetic look at what I had just sighed.
         "This isn't even about the kiss anymore. It's more about you pestering me." I said as his face slowly turned into a frown.
        "I think that we need to have a proper talk. Let's go to the cafe that's here on campus." I said as he had agreed. I turned as I had started walking towards the cafe with P'Phayu following behind.

         We had sat down at the table as the waitress came over getting our order before walking off.
         "So, what's so important that you've brought me to a cafe?" He asked as the waitress came back with our drinks and walked off again.
          I lifted the drink to take a sip before looking back up at P'Phayu.
          "I need you to stop chasing after me." He looked at me a bit confused.
          "What do you…"
           "Please, stop trying to go after me. I'm really trying to say this as nice as I can, but please. You're a really great guy and friend but I don't have those kinds of feelings for you." He looked down as I could tell that I broke his heart, but it's time to stop all of this before it gets way worse than what it's been.
         "But, Rain. I can't…how can I stop chasing after the person I love?" I shook my head.
         "I'm really flattered that you like me. I'm thankful for everything that you've done for me. But, I only see you as a friend. I'm in love with Sky, and I can't let him be with Prapai." I said as I couldn't make it more clear than I already have as I soon felt my phone vibrate.
          "I'm taking Sky on a trip. He really needs a break." It read as I had then realized it was P'Pai who sent the text.
           My eyes widened in shock as I had jumped up from my seat as I was about to run out of the cafe. I was stopped by P'Phayu.
          "What's wrong, where are you going in a hurry?" He asked as I had just pulled my hand away from him.
         "Prapai is taking Sky away on a trip, I'm going after Sky." I said as I was about to run off, he stopped me again.
         "Let me drive you." He said as I had just pulled my hand away.
          "No, I can go by myself. He'll just get the wrong impression again." I said as I had turned and left P'Phayu at the cafe.