𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮

Five teenagers and a dog cheer and rejoice. 

A beautiful redhead with violet eye dress in a purple dress, headband and shoes with a green scarf smiles.

Her name is Daphne Blake.

Next to her is a pretty girl with brown hair, black eyes and glasses, wearing a baggy oranger, sweater, red skirt, red shoes and hair clip.

Her name is Velma Dinkely

A handsome blond boy dressed in blue jeans, white sweater with a blue undershirt with its collar out, and an orange ascot.

His name is Fred Jones.

The last boy had on a baggy green shirt, baggy brown pants, shaggy light brown hair.

His name is Norville "Shaggy" Rogers.

The dog had a blue collar around it next.

His name is Scoobert Doo or as the gang called him Scooby doo.

Lastly a gorgeous girl standing next to the dog. She had h/c hair and e/c eyes that shimmered. She was dressed in black baggy jeans, white corset top, black cardigan and black ankle boots.

She also had on a jade necklace with a jaguar on it. Jade earrings with a feathered serpent on them. Also a jade bracelet with different mythical creatures and animals.

Her name was Y/n, just Y/n.

"Another mystery bites the dust!" Velma smiled.

"Way to go gang!" Fred laughed.

"Let's celebrate!" Daphne cheered.

The gang all nod their heads. The group walk to the entrance of the room only for the door to shut in their faces.

"I've got a better idea." The sherif announces on the other end of the bars.

"Oh, come on sherif." Fred exclaims.

"Just cork it, you see this badge!" The sheriff says. The sherif points to a gold star on his shirt. .

"You know why it's here?" The sherif asks the group.

Velma rolls his eyes and says "It came with the shirt."

"V," Y/n whispers. Y/n places her hand on Velma's shoulders. Y/n places her hand on Velma's shoulders. Velma just sends her an annoyed look. Y/n sighs in response.

"It's cause if there's a crime, I solve it!" Sheriff explains. The sherif walks away to the door and pauses. Sherif looks back with a smirk.

"And by the way I called your parents. Who by the way I have on speed dial, except you kid." Sheriff says pointing at Y/n "But oh are you in trouble. Especially you Fred, say hi to dad the mayor." He finishes.

The sheriff walks out leaving the teens and dog dejected. They lean against the metal bars. Shaggy pets a sad looking Scooby.

"For once it would be nice if someone thanked us for solving a mystery." Daphne complains. Daphne rest her head on Y/n's shoulder with a sigh.

"I know Daphne, I know," Y/n comforts.

"Well it's a good thing we're out here to be liked." Fred attempts to console from behind Daphne and Y/n. The group sends Fred looks of disapproval. Fed looks at Y/n's face a cowers back.

"You know that didn't come out quite right." Fred admits. Y/n hums in response to Fred.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~