Part 3: The rooftop

—-(Time skip to the celebration brought to you by Thanos' pretty rock collection)----

I was on the roof of the van. The sky was really pretty and you could hear people singing songs from Hamilton. I heard the door open and someone walk close to me. I quickly turned just to see Wilbur.

"You should be down there y'know, celebrating with us," He said sitting down next to me. "Naw I'm good, not really my thing. Plus by the sound of it Tommy seems to be drunk off Coca-cola." Wilbur chuckled and nodded agreeingly. "Well then before I go back in I just wanted to thank you." "For what?" I asked. "For our L'manberg !" He said as if it was obvious.

"Right..." I responded to myself "Our L'manberg..."

I looked at the stars. "Wilbur, come sing 'Dancing Queen' with us," Tommy yelled. "Ah, I am being summoned," Wilbur joked. He patted my head before ruffling my hair/hijab -(A/N: I'm sorry I'm trying to be as inclusive as I can. Sorry if some things I say don't make much sense. I don't really know a lot about anything lol. Please correct me if I say anything wrong)- before going to the latch to get back to the party. "Call me if you need anything," Wilbur said. "Oh and come inside soon before you get a cold. I don't wanna get in trouble from Phil." I slightly chuckled and nodded before saying "Ok". Then before I knew it he was gone. The whole strange interaction was over. Never to be remembered or thought of again.

I soon lose track of time and realize everything went quiet. By the sound of it, everything went quiet a while ago. Just me and my thoughts. I sigh and go to put my sweater on. As I'm zipping it up I look over towards the community house. I notice a strange colorful beam of light. It seemed to be different from most here on the SMP. It looked almost like it came from the sky. Maybe even higher if possible.

Then just as quickly as it came, it went...
—---------------------

Thank you to everyone reading this. I know it's been quite a while but I've been really busy with school and what not. But now since I'm off i'll probably be posting more (if I have the motivation). I hope everyone's enjoying and I promise it'll all make sense soon :))

Word count: 406