New Version of Purposefully Accidental

Hi guys!

Just in case some of you missed the news--I took down this story a while ago and decided to rewrite it and expand the story into a full novel instead of a novella. I'm here to let you know that the new version of Purposefully Accidental is up on my profile, and I will be updating the story every Tuesday and Friday! Here is the book cover:

I know that some of you might have been disappointed to see that I stopped updating this story a long time ago. But not to worry! I'm already 90% finished writing the new version, so I will not be abandoning the story like I did with the old version. Right now, we are at 90k (!!!!) words, so the updates will definitely be guaranteed and on schedule.

I deeply apologize for leaving you hanging with the old version and I'm definitely trying to make up for that with this new version. I'm really, really excited for you guys to read it and I really hope you will enjoy it as much as you enjoyed this one!

As for the old version, I've taken down all of the chapters and decided to put it on my Ko-fi page exclusively for my supporters, just in case any of you wants to read it for nostalgia's sake. You can find the link to my Ko-fi page on the banner. I will see you there if you'd like to buy me a cup of coffee!

Again, I'm really sorry for abandoning this story a few years ago, and I really hope you guys will love the revamped version. I'd like to think that this new version will be so much better than the old one, with the expanded storyline and more plot twists and exciting surprises to come. See you there!!!

Love, Bree<3