|Two|

"Yes, sweetest heart

"Yes, sweetest heart. We'll reach there in just two minutes. You collect your luggage by then, yes?" I instructed Shubhu on call.

"Yes bhai. But don't delay much, I'm eagerly waiting to meet you guys." Shubhu answered as I received her call about her reaching the airport and asking me to pick her up along with Pranav.

Anyways, the week actually started on a good note and Pranav and I have been constantly going about meetings and getting done with projects, sketches and various other things. Sometimes it gets really hectic but then the fact that architecture is our life wins over our fatigue and we love our passion and job.

Besides, we are fortunate that we could turn our passion into our profession. Some people, for various reasons, can't do that. So, we give our best daily so that we respect what we have got.

Pranav had forgotten what happened at the party on Sunday and I simply went along. If he forgot then nothing happened. Simple! Sound of the seatbelt getting unlocked got me out of my thoughts and I realized we reached the airport. Quickly, I too slid out of the car after opening my seat-belt and called Shubhu standing with Pranav.

She picked up the call on the first ring itself. "Bhai when are you reaching? I'm waiting near the gate ya!" She whined. That explains her cranky dramatics.

"Oh Shubhu! We just reached. Give us a minute. We are reaching to you." I answered and she just hurriedly said okay and cut the call. "This girl is behaving super hyper. I hope that we'll survive today's day." I mumbled.

Pranav chuckled and said, "Pray that we can survive this car drive. Knowing her, there will be too much stuff that she would want to share." I nodded and released a deep breath. We quickly reached inside and recognised Shubhu from her back and ran towards her stealthily.

I hugged her before Pranav could do anything and she screamed lightly while I laughed loudly.

That rhymed dude!

This girl is very well aware that we do the same with her every time we have our bff time but she always gets scared. It is adorably hilarious, honestly.

After some greetings, complaints and fun, we reached our apartment. And yeah, we survived the car-drive, fortunately. Shubhu aand I live together because her family trusts the two of us only with her safety. Pranav lives with his parents and at my apartment, one of the guest rooms was vacant so she has occupied it.

"So, how was your trip back home, darling?" Pranav mocked her sarcastically, sipping on his apple juice. I laughed silently watching Shubhu's face scrunch up in annoyance at his nickname for her and she huffed looking away from him and when her gaze landed on me, I straightened up and she smiled brightly before getting up from the couch and walking over to me to the kitchen counter.

"Bhai, I had so much fun with my family. It was a great refreshing time. You know, I loved spending time with all of them. It was sooth-" Shubhu started sharing her experience excitedly when suddenly my phone rang and I fished it out from my pocket to see Rayna's name flashing on the screen.