|Six|

Warning: A long chapter ahead. Again. ;)

A/N- Shower your appreciation by votes and comments. Inline comments are highly appreciated.

"You are such a desperate man. Don't you have any other place to be?"

Scrunching my nose in disgust at his choice of words, I scoffed and asked, "Where's Kancha? She left the party in a hurry and her location shows this hospital now. Where's Kancha?" I jerked forward the asshole from his collar. He chuckled.

The audacity!

"What do you think, if she wanted you here, would she not tell you? You're not welcome here anymore. Stay away from my girlfriend, yeah?" Naman raised his eye-brow at me and holding my hands that loosened at his words, freed his collar.

"Get lost from here now. And yes, don't you dare call her or talk to her again. I don't want her to pity you and let you try ruining our joyful life." Shoving my shoulder towards the door, Naman let me go and moved back to the stairs for the upper floor.

The urge to follow him and demand answers from Kancha was strong but his words about me trying to ruin Kancha's joy in any way made me hesitant.

As the tear that had collected at the rim of my eye slid down my cheek, I felt empty and devastated at the thought of not being able to meet Kancha again ever.

I could barely register all of what happened after because the only words that kept ringing in my head were of Naman.

'If she wanted you here, would she not tell you?'

And the searing pain that numbed my senses every time these words kept ringing in my head made it very tough to understand what to make out of this situation that I was in.

I stepped into my dorm room and Pranav came in front of me. "Rishav? Bro, what happened? Are you okay? Rishav, Rishav?"

"Huh?" I asked as I blinked my eyes in confusion because his words bounced off my ears as I could only register his lips moving. My chest heaved up and down as Naman's words echoed in my mind again. "Pranav, bro. Bro, I lost everything. How will I survive now?"

"Rishav, calm down." Pranav hugged me and stroked my back as I tried to control my breaths as it pained my chest after all this stress. Pulling me over to my bed, he knelt on the floor in front of me and looked in my eyes and gestured with his hands the inhale and exhale motion.

After I breathed normally for the next five minutes, he handed me a hand towel to pat my face and neck. "Okay, now tell me everything. Calm down and share everything, okay?"

I nodded, "Pranav, Kancha has left me. She doesn't want me in her life anymore. I was so scared of this only these past weeks. She would not even spare time for me and her to talk and just be there with one another and I don't know what to do. Pranav, how will I manage to stay away from her? I was okay being just a friend to her. I knew I would never hinder her life but she doesn't want me."