Shopping!

We reached the mall and I parked my car. Then we headed towards the clothing center and the reaction of the girls was hilarious.
"OMG this can't be happening, they are so adorable clothes.", Jinu excitedly screamed.
"IKR I wanna buy all of them.", Kookie cheered.
"Hahaha girls, buy as much as your all want, your man will be paying so don't worry.", I said and they all blushed and at the same time smiled.

They all were busy buying clothes, so I decided to stand back and just see them. Hobi wasn't here. I looked around the store and found she was standing on the other side, so I went to her.
"Do you need help?", I asked.
"Ah no, thanks.", she said with a smile.
"May I ask you something?", I said.
"Yeah sure.", she said while seeing the clothes.
"Why didn't you want to sit with me?"
"Hmm, no special reasons, just like that."
"No, but still, you had that disgusted look on your face when I asked you."
"Nah....", she said and stopped.
"Hobi, do you hate me?"
"Ahhh hate is a strong word after all that you have been doing for us as David, I simply just do not like you the way other girls do."
"Why?"
"Becoz you have done a lot with me as Y/n."
"I'm sorry, I swear I never wanted to do anything to cause harm to you..."
"You know you have tried killing me many times and do you have any idea what that guy did to me?"
"Which guy?"
"The guy you made me kiss."
"N-No."
"He asked me out, already he had a crush on me and after all that happened, he started thinking that maybe I have a thing for him too, but why would it matter to you, right?"
"Hoseok I'm sorry, I never wanted that to happen I...."
"It's okay Y/n, not that we will be staying here forever, we will get rid of you soon."
"You really do hate me.", I said.

Hobi's POV (aka Hoseok) :

David is a really complicated guy. The one no one can understand, after all, he had been a 'she' previously and nonother than the 'Y/n she' so that kinda makes sense. But I won't say I hate him, I mean he is kind and soft-hearted just like Y/n, and takes care of us a lot. But I really don't wanna get attached to him. I don't wanna get the same pain the way I got for liking Y/n.

"You really do hate me.", he said as he looked down.
"No....", I was saying but then 2 girls came to us.
"OMG if I'm not wrong I'm seeing David Wilson in front of me. AHHHHHHHHH", the girl with pink hair said.
"Yes beautiful, it is me.", David said.
Okay, lemme just clear one thing I'm far more beautiful than this girl who has pink hair and an extremely fat-loaded face. How can he say her beautiful? Is he blind?
"Can you believe it David just called me 'beautiful'.", she said to the other girl with yellow hair.
Why are these girls here with weird hair colors?
"What's your name sweetie?", David asked the pinky.
"It's Ekita", she said.
"What a beautiful name.", he said. Oh, cmon can you stop flirting Mr. Flirt?
"My name is Folidira.", the noodlehead said.
"You both are beautiful young ladies.", David said which boiled my blood.
"Ahhhhhhh, I think I will pass out today.", pinky said.
"Ahahaha don't, I don't wanna lose such a beautiful fan of mine, how do you think I will survive after that?", David said, okay that's it. I'm done now.
"David do you think this will suit me?", I asked while showing him a shirt.
"Ahh who is she?", the noodlehead asked.
"She is my cousin. She came here to meet me, and all those 6 girls over there are also my cousins.", he said. Wait seriously.
"Awwww what a nice brother you are?", Pinky said to which David blushed becoz the girl held his hand. I quickly released her hand from his. David looked at me but I didn't care.
"Girls can you please leave now becoz you are ruining our time.", I said coldly to which all three of them started staring at me.
"What?", I said.
"Girls you want some selfies?", David asked.
"Yes!", both piglets cheered, ugh disgusting.
"Hobi, can you please take our pics.", David asked.
"Sure!", I said while gritting my teeth and forcefully smiling.
"I took their pics and handed the phone to David.
"Here you go, have a nice day my sunshine.", David said as he blew a kiss to both of them. Uhh, he never blew a kiss to me.

"Ah Hobi you alright?", he asked me as he faced me. Wtf now am I supposed to tell him whether I am alright or not? Can't he just read my facial expressions? Why are boys so stupid, why can't they just read your thoughts, is it necessary to give them an explanation?
"Yeah.", I said and went towards the girls.

David's POV:

Now what happened to her? Why are girls so complicated to understand? Why can't they be simple like men? Ahhh I think she is angry.

I went to the girls as they did their shopping and by this I mean they nearly bought half of the store.
"Woah, you sure nothing is left and you all bought EVERYTHING you guys wanted?", I asked to which Tannie giggled and said,
"Yes we bought kinda everything and if something will be missing we can come again, right girls?", hahaha cute.
"Yes.", they all said.
"Okay then lemme pay for this, you girls go and sit somewhere to have a drink, I'll be right back.", I said.
The girls went to so cafe whereas I paid and put the stuff in the car.

"David!", Jiminie said while waving at me as I just entered the cafe.
I went to them and sat.
"Did you all have fun?", I asked.
"Yes, we loved it. I mean now I understand why girls go crazy when they are told about going shopping. It's a new feeling yet a pleasurable one.", Joonie said.
"Well I'm glad all my queens had fun.", I said.
"But we made you spend a lot of money right?", Kookie said.
"Aww my love it's okay, I have no one to spend on this much wealth, I swear I won't mind even if you all spend everything. I like spending on you all.", I replied.
"David can I say one thing?", Jiminie said.
"Sure my queen.", I said.
"You are totally husband material.", she said and all the girls laughed where as I blushed.
"You think so huh?", I said.
"Yup," she replied.
"Then do you wanna become my wife?", I asked to which she blushed so hard.
"I won't mind, I wanna become your wife.", Kookie said.
"Count me in too.", Jinu replied.
"Oh my, what am I seeing here, is Jin really in love with Y/n?", I said as I never expected her to say this.
"Well not Jin in love with Y/n but Jinu in love with David.", she said.
"But you can't marry both of them, can you?", Joonie asked.
"Hmmm well I can marry all 7 of you.", I said to which they asked,
"How?"
"See girls, over here a man can marry 10 women at a time, but once you get married you can't divorce them or be separated by them. It's the law of this world.", I said.
"Seriously!", they all asked while being shocked.
"Yup!", I said while folding my arms.
"Let's get in the car then I will explain you guys everything. I'm also kinda tired, so if you all don't wanna buy anything shall we go?", I said.
"Yeah sure.", they said and grabbed their bubble teas and we headed towards the car.