Part 1- Rude

Y/N'S POV

I woke up to hearing my alarm.

**THUMP**

startled I fell off my bed.

"Shit!" I said out loud as I made contact to my wooden floor.
I reach to turn off my alarm as I start getting up. "Fuck that hurt." I walk to the restroom and did my daily routine, shower, brush my teeth, do my skin care, light makeup, change into uniform, eat breakfast, and go to school.

As I approach the school I see a familiar face.

"Y/NNNNN!!!" I heard running footsteps.

"HOLY MOTHER OF GO-" I yelled scared before I reacted my best friend, Ayeme, jumped onto me.

"Ayeme..!" I said while falling accidentally bumping someone too causing him to fall with us.

As we crashed down to our butts the first one to get up and run away was Ayeme knowing what was going to happen to her if she stayed any longer.

I gritted my teeth, one for pain, two for anger.

'Just you wait girl...' I said in my head while getting up and turning around.

I saw one guy helping his friend up, they both turned around curious who was the one to bumped into one out of two.

I look at both of them, one taller slightly taller than the other, both guys. That's when I realize.

'Dammit'

I bow a little less than half.

"I must apologize for my friends actions." I said while standing straight up again and flashing them a genuine small smile.

"Be careful next time..." the guy with dark hair quietly but bluntly said as he walked away.

"Akaashi!" The taller one calls him out as he put his hand behind his neck.

He directs his attention to me.

"I'm so sorry about him! I'm Bokuto Kotarou! Very happily to meet you but I have to gooooo~~!" He says catching up to the so called akaashi.

"L/N Y/N" I said as he sped walked away.

~~~~~

"IM SORRY Y/N PLEASEE FORGIVEEE MEEEE!" She said as she hugged me tightly making me feel bad so I huffed and hugged her back.

"Just don't run away next time Ayeme." I said

"Okay! Thank you sm y/n." She said with a smile.

"Well I have to go! Good luck with volleyball manager stuff." Ayeme said as she walked off turning around waving and sending a big smile.

I smile back and wave and walked off to the gym.

I entered the gym and the attention averted to me.

I bow. "L/n Y/n, new manager of the volleyball team, it's a pleasure to meet you all." I said as I lifted my head and gave them all a shy smile.

"OHHH L/N!!" I heard a familiar voice yell. No other then the guy I met this morning.

"Bokuto?" I said as he nodded as he wrapped his arm around a dark haired boy dragging him with him.

I averted my eyes to him.

'Holy shit he's gorgeous...but rude'

Bokuto notices and introduces him.

"L/n, Akaashi keiji, Akaashi this is-" Bokuto was suddenly cut off.

"L/n Y/n" akaashi says as he lets go of Bokuto grip and walks away.

Bokuto and I looked at each other with a 'wtf just happened face.'

~ 535 words. ~
Next chapter.
"Same direction"