Part 4- she tells him

3RD PERSON POV

Bokuto running towards his best friend excitedly "HEY! HEY! HEYYY!! AGAAASHIII!" he yells waving at him excited to tell him what he found out.

"Bokuto...please quiet down." Akaashi said with a stern look on his face making Bokuto doing exactly he says.

"Guess what!" Bokuto says as he reaches Akaashi.

"What?" Akaashi says with a deadpanned expression like always.

"I think l/n wrote a song inspired by you or- or she has taken interest to you." Bokuto said grinning at akaashi.

Akaashi didn't flinch, he stopped breathing for a second not believing Bokuto.

'Bokuto would think those type of things....there's no way, never about me.'

"Very funny Bokuto. Oh the bell time for class, leave." He said as walking away kind of quickly, couple seconds later he heard a groan of frustration from Bokuto.

~~~~

Y/n came in late which usually never happens, hair covering her face, she sat down trying to hide her face.

Akaashi couldn't help but be curious on what happened but once he got a glimpse he realized.

'She was crying.' He thought to himself with worry. He turns back around curious if he should ask if she's okay or just let it happen.

He didn't ask. He got nervous even walking away before she can even try coming up to him as usual.

'Was what Bokuto said true? Should I talk to her more? No there's no way...right? No there isn't.'
He thought to himself basically being delusional.

~~~

The sound of volleyballs slowly faded as y/n went in her head again. Her fists rolled up into her lap.

'God please let me see them one more time.'

She couldn't stop thinking to herself, this rarely happened and when it did it completely shut her down.

She was drawn out of thought when she realized volleyball practice was over.

"Earth to l/n!!" Bokuto says with a big smile, "water please!" He asks kindly and happily.

"I'm sorry Bokuto! Here your water." Y/n says fake smiling which didn't go unnoticed by the raven haired boy.

"Don't worry l/n! Hopefully I can hear it one day!" He says excitedly talking about her song which caused her to give me a 'stfu please leave face' causing him to actually leave.

Y/n got up to get her stuff and realized someone was waiting for her instead of her waiting for them.

"Akaashi you didn't have too..." she says flashing another fake smile, which again didn't go unnoticed.

"Hurry up." Akaashi said as he started walking and y/n flinched and started walking.

It wasn't an awkward silence, it was quiet comforting one matter of fact but akaashi was also curious what was wrong with her.

So he broke the silence.

"A-are you okay?" Akaashi mutters out after they been walking for the past 5minutes making them both to stop walking.

Y/n in shocked she turns to him, no one has ever asked her if she was 'okay' she was the one always smiling, making people smile, no one had ever asked her if she was 'okay.'

She especially didn't expect it from HIM.

She didn't even notice the tears rolling down her face again, "I'm so sorry." She blurted out.

"Don't be." Akaashi said as he stopped and wiped her tears, "tell me." He says with a worried look but regretting wiping her tears.

'What if that made her uncomfortable? Jeez good job to me.' He thought to himself.

He heard a sigh leaving y/n lips, he looks at her to let her know he's listening.

Y/n sniffles and tells him the situation she's been going through, the guilt of her parents her only brother passing away, the way she can't even think straight she's almost failing, how she really loves music but didn't mention the part she was the one who was singing that she just said it was at a concert in whom you forced your family to go.

She lied in order to keep her 'self kept singer' a title

"Well it's not you would've known....you can't stop doing what you love your letting the enemy win, I agree with kei you should do what makes you happy...let the fear fallaway." Akaashi said as they started walking again.

Akaashi should follow his own advice too.

Y/n softly smiled knowing he heard the sentence she said to him before.

"What about you 'kaashi? Are you okay?" She says calling him by a nickname not knowing the affect it can cause.

His ears turn red.

''Kaashi?' He thought to himself

"I'm fine l/n, thank you." He mutters knowing it's a lie, he's an over-thinker, his mind wouldn't rest and he doesn't know why.

Y/n knew...she just didn't want to push it...Bokuto told her but she wanted to hear it from him not Bokuto.

"Give peace a chance..." she says as they both reached Akaashi's stop.

Causing akaashi's eyes to widen.

She knew what to say.

She smiled and waved 'goodbye' to him as she walked away to her destination.

He didn't want to admit he had a good time or his mind didn't let him.

'I had fun...but did she? Of course not...it's me.'

"please stop." He muttered to himself as he walked into his cozy quiet home.

~~~~

896 words
Next chapter:
Group hangout
A/N: text me any ideas you guys have (: oh btw I forgot to mention I love adding plot twists....I'll make try to make this as interesting as possible, thank you guys for reading! Please vote or recommend. I love you guys have a good night / day.