𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - /\1/\

"𝙈𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧, 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙖 𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 "

Someone   mumbling this proverb  again and again in front of the dark sky........ Smiling and laughing creeply like manic.........his eyes lighting bright Purple color,  his phenomenons is filling the surrounding is sadnesses and madness..........

He is not in his present mind....... He is screaming like a hungry and fired hurt wolf.............  What could be the reason for it.....to feel  like this

It's when a alpha boy  called him......he not even looked at him but just stop his previous act.......and chuckled......

??: Hyung,, why are you always come here???  And what's is this.......... Wait, you came here alone......

The other one just listening the young alpha........ Then after a second he looked with his normal eyes...... And just hummed..... He gestures him why he is looking for him.......

??: " Tae-hyun"........ ( looked with his dominant aura  ).......Why????

The young alpha boy just down his head and bowed.........

Tae- hyun: Hyung,,, we needs you
there is a omega who's mate literally ra**d her...... And..... She came for........( with a gurrl the Ocean eyes domainant person looked at him.... )

??: and You're  telling me now?? .... ( looked ragely).........

Tae- hyun : Umm Hy....I mean Luna...... It's that m....I.....( cut off)

??: stop blubber and come we have to go.......... ( with a warn he imedately  walk off)

On the other hand :