Chapter -/\4 /\

"" It's just hate and pain what I gifted by you ....
I think I would never treated good by you  "'

------ A/n

A/n pov :

All the castle was full of busyness. Royal guards are on their places .maids are running here and there doing their daily works . .......

Today the royal  meeting and it's works done already ...... so, the Luna aka Jeon Taehyung is going forward  his  chember.... ...guards are around him following his steps maids are fanning him .......

Tae : ummm you all can go do other works.its not necessary to roam around me. ...(said deeply)

Gurd-1 : Luna we're just protecting you since there anyone can harm you .......( Said looking down)

Tae : listen you all .....you all don't have to look down always you all are elder than me .how many times I have to told ( fake angry but the gurds afraided)........and you all ( points the gurds) have your lunch it's late already ( smiled at them )

The gurds just smiles back and goes immediately.......

Taehyung turned around about to walk but a peculiar voice stops him.......is none other than "" Binna""' ....

Binna : Hey omega!!! ( smirked) you're too much you're pleasing your gurds why though !!! I think you wants to ....(cut off )

Tae : Mrs Binna I mean big Eomma I think you forgot s it's My kingdom it's My rules . And after all I'm pleasing some fake snake here .... So, the mere gurds are better than them ... ( sassily)

Taehyung again trying to move but ....

Binna :  Look who starts talk back...... Luna my foot you're nothing but a whore ( Taehyung just clenched his hand and brows) .......

It's sad that your slutyness doesn't make your husband or, mate fall for you though.......( Taehyung just let it go cause it's their daily drama and she is somehow tolding some trues that he can't heals ......)

Tae : Big Eomma I think you should find another prey for your manipulation.  ...... Cause it's not effect on me ....... I think I'm getting used to it that you just talk gurbadge....like your gurbadge moves ( sassily )