Chap-30

Eesha's POV:

Next day mrng, when I opened my phone it was flooded with messages of my friends. Kia has sent me link of an article. I opened it.

"The most eligible and handsome bachelor Devesh is taken, the entrepreneur himself posted that he is married. Mrs. Devesh's identity is yet to be revealed"

This was the trending topic. Nithya has texted me to see his post.I opened my insta and went to his page. It had 'n' number of likes and Comment. Some were congratulating, some were judging and some were roasting me for marrying their "Devesh"🙄😏. It brought instant tears to me. His caption made me tear up.

He uploaded two photos,( Seperate caption for each pic is below each pic, it's like he has posted two photos separately)

"Tied together, forever✨"

"Mine♥️"

Those captions were still running in my brain. That's when i heard the click of the door, he came out in tux. When he saw tears in my eyes he rushed up to me.

D- Hey what happened Eesha, why are you crying. Wait you saw the post ah?? You didn't like the picture?? Or are u offended by the caption???.

E- No no, i liked it. Its happy tears.

He chuckled and ruffled my hair. I too smiled at him.

D- But why tears??

E- I don't know, it just came out.

He nodded. I went to take bath. I came out wearing sweatpants and T-shirt as i have one week left to join the office. When i went down. Ansh was in his Appa's arms. Martha aunty came back from her holiday. So she was cooking breakfast. I went and helped her. We had our breakfast and went to office. After helping Martha aunty to clean the house. I told her to return to her home, and told her I will manage. Me and Ansh had lunch prepared by me. After that we watched some animated movie in TV and slept. I woke up at 5.30 and got refresh and lightened lamp in Pooja room. And in entrance of our house. Ansh also woke up. I made him have milk. He started to play. I got call. It was from my parents. I talked to them sometime.

Ma- Eesha, we have to do ear piercing ceremony to Ansh ma. He is already old. Discuss with Ansh's appa and tell us.

E- Okay ma, i will.

We talked for some more time and disconnected the call. I prepared dinner and fed Ansh, i also had dinner and was watching series. The door opened and i know it was him. The time was 9.30.

E- poi refresh ayitu vanga, sapadu eduthu vekiren( Go refresh and come, i will set the dinner)

D- Okay

He went to the room and i went to kitchen. I heated everything and  arranged it in the table. He came and i served it.

D- you had dinner??

E- yes, i had.

D- uhfff, i thought like a typical wife u were going to wait for me to have food.

E- Not happening Mr. Nothing comes between me and my food.

He chuckled and went back to eating. After that he helped me clean the table. Despite me telling him to go to room. Ansh was playing with his toys.

We three went to room, that's when what mom told striked me.

E- Ennaga, mom told that we have to keep ear piercing ceremony for Ansh and have shave his head in your native temple or in any temple. You okay??

D- Eesha, listen carefully i don't have faith in God, as it always took people who are important to me away from me. Ansh is your son, if you want to do these rituals then you carry on. I will be there for my family. You arrange things. And yeah take this card to buy and arrange things. I didn't even celebrate his Frist bday. So make this function an intimate one.

E- you will be there right??

He looked at me, his eyes turned soft

D- I will ma. For our son. For you

He said caressing my head

I just smiled at him. We both shared eye contact, we broke it when i felt ansh tapping me.

R- Amma

He looked up me with big doe eyes and made grabby hands. I chuckled and made him sit in my lap.

D- you little devil, you r getting jealous ha. I am not taking your mom anywhere.

Devesh said, Ansh giggled hearing his father's fake upset voice. I chuckled seeing there exchange.

E- Okay boys, its time to sleep. Get in

D- Aye aye captain

He said seriously we both looked at each other and laughed. Then we went to sleep.

Author POV:

Hola guys,

      Hope you are liking the story.

Spoiler:- Next chapter will       have time leap. New characters are going to be introduced.