Chapter 16

Wednesday few moments after Adrien left the chat

Nino's POV

After Adrien left the chat, I needed to calm down before I would change into Bubbler again, or even worse since I have a bloody miraculous on my wrist!

Yeah, we are all aware that it would be more dangerous if we would be akumatized, especially when we have a miraculous.

Prove: Queen Bee being akumatized.

I mean, Chat Noir... Oh wait, I mean, a new cat ring wielder in the future can break the miraculous, but the worst trouble would be that we would reveal our identities by that.

Speaking of cat ring wielder, I noticed that Lila has a ring that looks for some reason like a miraculous...

"Lila." She looked at me confused. "Where did you get that ring you have right now?"

"Oh yeah... Mari-bug got it for me. Why?"

"Just asking. She never told us anything about it."

"We are supposed to announce it at the sleepover."

We all looked at her confused.

"Oh, yeah. Dammit. I am ruining the surprises all the time." She puts her head down in shame, while Kagami pats her back. "She will kill me for doing that."

"We knew it! Mari is dangerous to you!"

Guess who entered the chat. The jerks!

"Alix, I meant that as a metaphor. She won't actually kill me. Based on what I read on the Government website, killing is illegal."

"And physical violence is also 100% illegal, and you are hanging out with someone who has done so."

We all face-palmed at Max's intelligence.

And you said that someone who builds a proper AI bot is very smart?

I am doubting that opinion.

"And we just found out that you will be able to survive the Zombie apocalypse since they only eat brains, proper ones at least!" Chloe sarcastically cheered at that.

"Look guys, we still don't understand why you are hanging out with Marinette, or even Chloe. You know you don't have to." I am surprised that Rose was the one who said that.

"We don't have to. We want. to. Stop being annoying and leave us alone! Bloody hell!" Marc pinched the bridge of his nose after he said that.

Wait a sec...Is bloody hell a bad word?

No, it's not! I find this phrase as showing anger or annoyance.

I won't argue with that, dude.

"Guys, look. Lila lied about the fact that Mari beat her up. It was makeup all along!"

"Are you assuming that we are dumb?"

"YES! SO LEAVE US ALONE, FOR GOD SAKE!!"