I'm here....I'm here

After that day where Yoongi finally started approaching the guys again I started seeing the progress. By now 3 months has gone by and I've seen the small changes in him just as the start of Summer approaches. His smile grows more real each day and I can't help but feel happier that he hasn't come home really late distracting himself anymore with work or drinking until he can't remember anymore.

It's progress...

The biggest difference out of everything after all the time is that today is the first day that Yoongi is finally making the first big step and that is allowing the people he sees as family into a place he has held distanced for so long.

I hum a familiar tune as I sit on the counter while I smile seeing the 7 people talking to each other. Their conversations are light and playful making me laugh with them sometimes. I honestly missed times like this and seeing them hang out in here.

I swing my legs and jump off the counter as I make my way to the living room and sit down on my regular place by the window. Yoongi sits on the seat next to my place and I smile placing my hand next to his leg.

"Oh come on Hyung you know that was an accident! I didn't mean to accidently make the girl run away from me! She just asked me a question and I answered the most truthful as I could. It's not my fault she couldn't handle it" Taehyung shrugs taking a sip from his juice as Jin scoffs.

"Don't lie Tae. You know for a fact that she ran away because you worded it wrong" I raise my eyebrows intrigued at their new topic and Jungkook leans forward asking what happened making Taehyung pout before huffing.

"Okay fine it might be my fault a little bit but it's not my fault she didn't understand! I just told her I left my baby alone at home since I couldn't find his leash to take him with me on our walk and she thought I actually left a real baby. Some real dumb thinking on her side though"

A short silence follows before everyone bursts into laughter at Taehyung and I cover my mouth laughing hard. Typical Taehyung honestly.

"Aish and here I thought you were truly innocent this time" Hoseok shakes his head taking a sip from juice.

"Please I lost hope in that being true years ago but we love you just as you are Tae" Yoongi teases making me snort while Taehyung just rolls his eyes laughing.

"I agree with Yoons" I laugh hitting my hand on my leg as I can just imagine it all.

"Fine fine enough laughing I get it" Jimin coughs as he laughs harder before he shakes his head.

"You know you can be happy the lady didn't call the police on you. I can't imagine what would have happened if you didn't shout out that it was actually your dog after she ran away" He giggles and covers his mouth as he holds his glass of red wine close to his chest.

"I mean I could easily get out of it if the police asked me! My dog is my baby I didn't lie! All of you dog owners would agree on that" He counters and the others laugh but I immediately look over to Yoongi seeing him press his lips together as a sad glint fills his eyes.

He misses Holly

"Don't be sad Yoonie I'm sure our boy will be home as soon as you are ready" I whisper and lean in kissing his cheek. He takes another sip from his drink.

"Oh oops~ I think I need to go to the bathroom" Jimin scrunches up his nose and Namjoon snorts at him.

"Yeah it's probably because you decided to drink wine again after drinking 4 glasses of water after your first glass to make sure you don't get drunk fast. Don't know your logic in that if you could have just had juice like some of the others" Jimin rolls his eyes playfully as he stands up from the couch.

"I just wanted a drink after a long day working at the vet today but I guess-" His sentence gets cut off as he steps forward but his foot gets caught in the carpet making him stumble but he quickly saves himself by falling backwards back onto the couch.

A harsh silence follows as Jimin blows air out of his mouth oblivious to what happened.

"Oh wow that could have ended badly if I accidently spilled- oh no...." He sucks in a harsh breath as his eyes widen when he looks to his side seeing the arm where his glass is in has tipped over causing the red liquid to have fallen out on the couch.

On my spot....

I freeze feeling my heart speed up as I quickly grasp for Yoongi's hand. I close my eyes trying to will any energy in my touch to just give him comfort to not freak out.

I look down seeing the damage done as the whole room still feels frozen. The red stain stands out on the fluffy white blanket I am sitting on as a few drops drip down the side that didn't get obsorbed and I feel my mind fill with words to try and pull out that it isn't as bad as it seems.

"T-This isn't so bad right? I'm sure with the right was washing powder and things the stain will be gone in no time right Yoon...Yoongi" I turn to look at his face but freeze seeing his eyes lock on my seat with his face paled.

"H-Hyung I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to I-" Jimin chokes on his words as I see tears appear in his eyes while he covers his mouth. The others are still stunned not moving from their places.

"Yoongi..." Jin calls out but Yoongi opens and closes his mouth as I see a tear fall from his eyes.

"I...I can still save it..I can-" His glass falls from his hand as he reaches out with shaky hands towards the blanket with hesitant hands.

"Hyung let us help clean-"

"GO AWAY! ALL OF YOU GET OUT! GET OUT NOW!" I bite down on the inside of my cheek as I swallow the heavy lump as Yoongi shakes gripping onto the blanket.

"Hyung-"

"You ruined her presence! How will she sit on her blanket reading her books again?! How will she cuddle into the couch watching movies with me when I join her cuddling with the blanket WHEN YOU RUINED OUR SPOT?! I told you to not touch it but...but it's gone..."

I cover my mouth trying to muffle my sobs as he breaks down and Hoseok leaps off the couch to hug Yoongo from behind who struggles against him as he thrashes in his hold.

"LET ME GO GET OUT! YOU RUINED HER SCENT! YOU K-KILLED HER PRESENCE! GET OUT GET OUT!"

"Yoongi my love please stop please you are hurting yourself. Please my presence is still here. I'm still here please stop" I cry as I move cupping his cheeks while he sobs hard letting our heartbreaking cries.

Hoseok cries quietly holding him down as he softly whispers it's okay. I wrap my hands around Yoongi's head kissing his forehead and closed eyes.

"I'm here...I'm here Yoongi...." I try my hardest to push all my energy in the soft kisses and soft touches to his hair and he falls limp into Hoseok's arms as he just cries out my name making.

"You...you...still here" He whispers clutching at his heart and I nod holding onto him while Hoseok gives him the most support. The others slowly gather around as they all place their hands on him and comforts him.

I'm here Yoongi...I'm sorry....