1. Back Home

I sighed while packing my bags. My roommate Emily annoyedly said, "Do you really have to go back? We could just stay here and party all month." "I wish I coud but I haven't met my family in a long time now." She sadly asked "Do you miss them a lot?" "I really do miss them a lot" I replied while packing my suitcase. "Then why you don't you go back there if you miss them so much?" She knew what she was doing. I gave her an angry look and said "Are you really gonna ask me such an absurd question? Excuse me if you will. I have a lot packing to do and don't have anytime for your non-sense", I said while pushing her aside and continuing my work. 3 hours later I was done packing my bags and ready to leave for the airport. 

It was true that i missed my family very much but that didn't convince me enough to go back to that hell of a country. I grow up in India my entire life uptil moving here to London to continue my studies. Even as a kid I always dreamt of settling abroad and can't even imagine my future back in India. Coming to London made my intentions of settling abroad even stronger. I honestly didn't wanted to go back but it was for the sake of my family. I really miss and love them a lot. One other reason of my excitement for this departure was Sidhi, my childhood best friend. I haven't met her since I left India. Even though we talk often on call but i still miss her dearly.

I arrived at the airport a few hour earlier just to be on time. I was for the first time excited to go back home maybe I was just feeling homesick and missing my friends and family. I after all the procedures get ready to board my flight. I look back at the view of this enormous city as the plane starts flying. I have this weird feeling in my heart as if something is about to change soon but I soon push these feelings aside.

I arrived back to India after a few long hours. I was feeling so jet-lagged and tired. I called my brother in order to inform him about my arrival. After the phone bell ringing for a few minutes Avi picked up the call. "Hello Aadhya?" "Haan Avi,  I arrived at the airport. Have you reached here yet?" He replied a bit awkwardly "Sorry Aadhya, I couldn't come to pick you up from the airport 'cause of some urgent work but don't worry I have sent a good friend of mine to pick you up. His name is Ishaan and i think he is already waiting outside for you. I am really sorry. Gotta go! Bye!" He ended the call before I could say something. I was annoyed to be honest. Not only have I travelled in a really long flight but now I have to go home with a complete stranger. What a grand welcome!