2. The First Meeting

As i arrived out of the airport, I started to look for my brother's friend. After a minute or two waiting, a tall and fairly muscular guy approached me and said "You are Aadhya right? I am Vihaan. Vihaan Acharya, Avi's friend." "H-hi Vihaan! I am Aadhya', I stuttered in the first half of the sentence. He seemed to notice it but gave no reaction. He gave me a quick smile and helped me with my suitcases. "Are you moving back to India?", he asked while carrying one of my suitcases. "Ohh not really, I am just here for my vacation", I replied while helping him carry the bags to his car. "Your luggage says otherwise", he said jokingly while smiling. God he has a gorgeous smile. Soon i realised that i was staring at him and that he was looking at me for a response. I laughed feeling embarrassed and to lighten the air.

We finish putting the luggage in the trunk of the car. "So, how do you and Avi know each other?" I asked while sitting in the car. "I and Avi went to the same college and become close friends during our college years", he replied. "We have been quite close ever since and I have also become close to uncle and aunty due to the frequent visits to your house. Don't be surprised if you see me at your house everyday, I am part of the family at this point", he added. "I wouldn't mind new company at the house, I am bored of Avi at this point", I replied jokingly. "Just so you know, Avi talks about you all the time, he really loves you and misses you greatly", he said. "I know and I miss him too", I replied. "How is London?", he asked while looking ahead at the road. Oh god, he looked ethereal. I soon realised that I was staring again. I pretend as if I am thinking to hide the fact I was staring at him. "It is beautiful, it is the city of my dreams. It is everything that you see in the movies and so much more. I cannot imagine living anywhere else other than London", I replied. "Not even in India?", he asked. I scoffed and said "I would rather live on Mercury than in India." He had a surprised expression on his face. "Hey! What's with that attitude?", he said still pretty shocked. "Our country is the best. What do you mean you can't imagine living here?", he added. "I just can't. I would never live here", I replied. "I am heavily judging you", he said half-jokingly. 

Soon, we reached home and then he help with the suitcases. "Thank you for helping me. I am so sorry on Avi's behalf. You had to go through so much trouble", I said while carrying the last bag. "No need to be sorry. Avi's Family is like my family, so i would gladly help anyday. I was also very entertained by some great company, so yeah I don't think it was any sort of trouble for me", he replied smilling. I blushed and give him a quick nod. We both said bye and I went inside. God knows what will this vacation bring for me.