Chapter three

Robyn POV

"Baby look" I giggled walking in the room with one of her tampons in my nose

She smacked her lips while I continued to laugh. "Stop wasting my tampons. I need those" she said snatching it out my nose.

"No you don't. I'll be your tampon" I smirked and she smirked back

"You know I like when you talk dirty to me" she said licking my lips then pecked them

I looked down at her hand seeing her holding a picture of a girl. "Who's that ?" I asked grabbing it.

"That's my new patient onika" she said while I looked at the picture licking my lips.

Damn.

"She fine right" bey said chuckling. "Hell yea.. that's the little ?" I said looking up.

"Yea. But she's been letting me see mainly her big side instead of her little side.. ion think she trusts me enough yet" she said taking the picture from me.

"How's her big side ?" I asked.

"Rude, cocky, annoying, disrespectful but sweet,... and a lil flirty" she ended with a small smile making me raise a eyebrow.

"Flirty ?"

"Calm down daddy, she's only nineteen" she said touching my arm. "So ?" I shrugged her off.

"Do you like her ?" I asked leaning against the wall

"What ? No" she scrunched her face. "I can't like a patient robyn and I'm married.. to you."

"But this ain't a normal patient, she's a little and you get all mushy and shit when you see Melissa little" I said knowing how she is.

"We ain't raising no grown up" I told her. "I wasn't even thinking about taking her in !" She exclaimed and that's how I knew she was lying.

"Yes you was."

She sighed heavily "I only thought about it. For a quick second"

"No beyonce."

"Why though ?" She asked making me smack my lips. "I just wanna know why !"

"I don't want a little. They're weird" I said twisting my face up. I've always felt littles are weird but I keep it to myself because of Melissa.

"Think about it.. we don't want kids, if we get a little we won't have to have kids" she said  

"So you think we should get a little ? A crazy ass little at that" I said gesturing to the picture of her patient.

"She's never had any parents rob.. her aunt who raised her was on drugs and sold her to men for them" she said sadly.

Hearing that made me frown also. It's sad a pretty girl like that had to go through what she went through... that still doesn't mean take her in though.