Chapter fifteen

Beyonce POV

"Robbie I don't know" I frowned

"She's been doing so good at not hurting people" I said still not sure about her letting tiny help.

"Beyonce she will be ok" she rolled her eyes.

I shook my head "No Robyn. She's not helping you"

"Come on man, why you tripping ?" She mugged me. "She wants to help me !"

"I don't care what she wants. I'm the mother and I said no." I said sternly.

"But-"It's not up for discussion"

"I'm her daddy and I said she can do it !"

I raised a eyebrow then chuckled "Robyn... do not make me go there with you."

She smacked her lips "How about we ask tiny what she want" she suggested. "No. I said no and that's final."

"Beyonce the nigga forced his fingers into her for we don't know how long ! Let her have this !" She exclaimed.

I looked down feeling guilty about the whole situation.

I told him to watch her...

"No don't start that" Robyn said walking up to me while my eyes started to fill with tears.

"it's my fault Robbie" I whispered and she pulled me into her.

"It's nobody's fault but his. Stop that" she kissed my head. "Tiny doesn't blame you and nobody else does either"

I nodded wiping my eyes then I heard tiny distant cries. "Go get her, I gotta do meek hair"

I scrunched my face "Didn't you do his hair the other day ?" I asked with a frown.

"You know them niggas get they hair cut everytime it look slightly old.. don't let tiny down stairs." She said and I nodded while she walked away.

I went to my room seeing tiny sitting in the bed rubbing her eye "Goodmorning sleepy head" I smiled going up to her.

"Did you have a good nap ?" I asked as I picked her up.

"Hungry mommy" she said ignoring my question  

"Did you have a good nap yes or no ?" I raised a eyebrow. "Mhm" she hummed nodding.

"Ok that's good. Let's go get a snack" I said walking out the room. I took her downstairs seeing meek mill sitting in the cutting chair.

"Hey beyonce" he spoke.

I rolled my eyes walking past him going into the kitchen. "Mommy fend" tiny said pointing back.

"Hes not your friend tiny. Don't talk to him" I said while going to the cabinet. "I can't cook you no food like daddy can so we're gonna eat noodles" I said.