13.

tw ! this chapter contains smut.

"Ugh, we so needed this." Delilah spun around and threw herself onto the plush mattress of their hotel bed, leaving Joe struggling to place all the suitcases down.

"I should call Sam and Nini, James is probably having that bad anxiety he gets when Josh and Rain aren't there and now we aren't, he's going to be upset. Maybe this wasn't a good idea, I already don't feel right without him here, and-"

"Lilah, princess, he's fine. Nini has a list of literally anything and everything she'll need for the next few days. This trip was supposed to be a break to relax and you are not relaxing." Joe smiled, tossing his backpack into a chair and running his hand through his hair.

Delilah sat up straight to watch him pull his hoodie off, and caught sight of his back muscles when the collar got stuck.

"Is it just me..." Joe turned around to see Delilah putting her hair back and slipping her denim jacket off.

"Or has it been too long since we've had sex?" Joe perked up when he heard her talk and had to fight the urge to rush over and shove his wife into the mattress

"Oh, way too long, mama." He growled and Delilah let out a giggle when he walked over and pushed her back against the bed, crawling over her.

With James being only a year and the twins barely starting kindergarten, it feels like it'd been ages since Delilah had her husband touch her like this. Joe's kisses were desperate and rough, as if he'd been starving for her and Delilah couldn't get enough of them.

"Wanna fuck me, Joey? Wanna shove your dick in me?" Delilah whispered against his ear and he groaned, pulling away to rip her shirt off of her and leaned forward to kiss the top of her breasts.

"Fuck, missed these so much..." He pulled her bra down so he could play with her nipples which had Delilah moaning softly.

"So good, bubba, fuck..."

"Feel good? Love making you feel good, princess."

Joe reached down to undo his pants and when he tapped Delilah's leg she quickly lifted her hips to help him pull her sweats and underwear off.

"Are those my Calvins?" Joe raised an eyebrow as he threw them to the side and Delilah shrugged giving an innocent smile.

"What they're comfy."

"God, I'm so in love with you. Know that right?" Joe muttered as he bagna to stroke himself and Delilah pulled his head down so she could kiss him.

"I know, shit-" Delilah moaned softly as Joe pushed inside of her, reaching up to dig her nails into his arms.

"You're so tight, fuck." He whispered, trying to start slow so he wouldn't hurt her. Joe hesitated for a moment when he saw Delilah squeeze her eyes shut.

"Doin' okay, cherry?"

"Ohmygod, yes, faster, baby, please." Joe leaned down to press his lips against her jaw as he quickened his pace, and Delilah arched her back when she felt him throbbing inside of her.

"Joey. shit, I'm c-close... Ohmygod, fuck!" Delilah cried out, wrapping her legs around Joe's hips as her orgasm hit her, causing her toes to curl. Joe groaned as he came inside of her, the groans turning into soft whimpers as they both sat to catch their breath.

"Shit that was good." He breathed out, slowly lowering himself to lay on Delilah's chest, kissing her boobs lovingly.

"We should go for trips more often." Delilah laughed, reaching up to stroke the hair at the nape of his neck.

"Lilah...?" Joey muttered and Delilah hummed in response.

"I'm so lucky..." Delilah smiled and kissed his forehead then waited to hear the first soft snore from him before laying her head back down.

"I love you, prince."

maddie speaks !
how the fuck so you write and close
out smut, its clear i have no clue, n e
ways thought i'd give y'all this before i
fuck everything up JOESTARGIRL