Chapter 5

Olivia ran straight to the hospital when she saw Eliot crying she stopped what's wrong Cathy is dead what happened shot in the back of her head wait the little girl was shot in the head I think lous did it he said he is coming for me next and that I should run Eliot said why are you here Connor is in hospital because of lous he is not getting away with this I'm going to find him she said I'm seeing is Connor ok she ran into the room let me see my child sorry you can't get through why he has been sick he must of been on something he has been shot in the leg he can't walk for a few years can I bring him home we will have to keep him in for the night you can get him tomorrow mommy don't leave me your fine your with people who will help you I'm sleeping in Eliot's house I will get you tomorrow that night when Eli Catlin Dicky Lizzy maureean Eliot and Olivia went to sleep that mornin Eliot was gone there was blood and a note if you want your precious Eliot come and get him and give me some money and if you tell anyone else Eliot is dead Olivia brought Eli Catlin Dicky Lizzy and maureenan to the hospital Cathy was out she said to Cathy I need to save Eliot she went in to get Connor Connor was gone she asked the lady she said his Daddy Pict him up ...