SS- •Painting Our Picture (part-3)

Painting Our Picture part-3:(last part)
✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

A few days later was the wedding day of their client. Imlie was getting ready.
She applied her lipstick wore her earrings. She was wearing a cute nose ring which enhanced her look.

Her phone rang indicating a call from Abhishek.

"Yes... let's meet near office we'll go together from there..okay."

She went out of her room towards Aryan's room. She was about to knock when the door opened and he stepped out making her step back.

He was folding the sleeves of his kurta looking hot as hell.

His eyes raked down her body and finally landed on her face. She looked down and mumbled.

"Umm- let's go."

She said and turned around but he pulled her back. His hands on her bare waist and her hands on his chest above his heart.

Her heartbeat fastened and she looked into his eyes.

"Can you stop being awkward? I don't want us to be awkward. Please!"
He whispered leaning near her ear and she clutched his kurta and her breath hitched.

"Please!"

She nodded gulping and he smirked. If she is not going to confess then he is going to make her. He knew he was playing dirty but he knew her. She won't do something unless triggered.

"I love you."

He whispered in her ear and kissed the corner of her mouth and she felt like her heart jumped inside her chest. She felt her legs wobble and was thankful for him holding her.

He rested his forehead over hers.

"Oh my God! Are you guys official!"

They heard two over excited voices. He heard his friends waiting for them at the door.

"Shut up!"
Aryan asked them to lower their voices.

"If this things goes out i won't leave you both. Go now."

They pouted and went away giggling. He looked at imlie and saw her still looking conflicted. He intertwined their hands and went out.

They drove in silence until Abhishek joined them.
"Hello gorgeous. You look beautiful my beautiful." Abhishek said.

Aryan groaned and asked.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No."

"Then get one. And flirt with her. Stop all these with imlie."

Imlie and Abhishek burst out laughing at his expressions. Aryan looked at her laughing and his lips curled into a smile.

He started the car and they drove off.

They were sitting tired. The wedding was finally done. Aryan was talking to the bride's father while imlie and Abhishek sat on the sofa a little away.

"You know i had a best friend just like you. We were inseparable. I loved her. But I could not tell her. I Didn't have the courage. When i got some courage but got to know that she was getting married. And i lost her."
Abhishek said suddenly gaining her attention. He was looking into oblivion. She didn't know how to react.

"I still love her. But now her one year old son calls me uncle."

He chuckled humourlessly. He then looked at her and said looking into her eyes.