Just Jokes

Then

The next day Naruto went back to the creek hoping to spot the girl he stole with. He searched around, near waterfalls, inside of caves, she was nowhere to be found. "Where are ya' crybaby?" He said in an annoyed tone, he had nobody to play with now. While he was searching for Y/N, she was being shipped off to an all girls school in the middle of nowhere. Somewhere far away from Konoha. 

Now

It'd been at least 9 years since Y/N had set foot in Konohagakure. She was now 16 years old and was trying to figure out what to do with her life. She was unsure what to do. After unpacking her things at home, she found herself back at that same creek she'd visited when she was 7 years old. "Ah...I wonder how he's doing. Or if he's even still alive." She let out a small sigh before walking back into the village. It was larger than she remembered. She never really learned her way around and found herself getting lost the deeper she went into the village. As she walked around and took in the beauty of Konoha she heard shouting, she wasn't sure where it was coming from so she just continued on her path.

"You're too old to be pulling tricks like this Naruto!!! Get back here and clean up!" The men shouted as they ran, Y/N stopped in her tracks as she heard that familiar name. Before she was even able to process the name someone ran into her and she felt a bunch of liquid spill onto her body. It was white paint. "Oh crap! Are ya alright?" The boy in front of her shouted, he held his hand out to help her up. He looked panicked. As the men grew closer to them Naruto just sighed and picked her up. He wrapped her arm around his shoulder and took off, running as fast as he could. After what seemed like forever, they finally escaped the men. They hid in a slender alleyway. 

Y/N was dazed, it had been so long since anything exciting in her life took place. She looked at the boy as he leaned on a wall and tried to catch his breath. He was really sweaty and looked as if he was about to pass out from all that running, but maybe she was just overreacting. Y/N began using her hands to fan him, she thought it'd help cool him down, it was super hot outside afterall. The boy looked up at her and gave her a slight smile before standing up straight. "Sorry I got paint all over ya...Getting another person involved wasn't my plan." The boy said as he let out an awkward chuckle. "You look like a sophisticated girl too, sorry about ruining your Kimono, looks real expensive." He continued to talk. Y/N stared at him as he spoke but then blurted out, "Naruto." 

Naruto tilted his head, "Yeah that's me." He said with a slight grin on his face. Y/N remained silent, as the years went on she got more and more modest. It was almost as if the boarding school she was sent to had brainwashed her. Naruto waved his hand in front of her face and wiped her forehead. "Ya got paint everywhere! Hmmm.." Naruto thought for a moment and then held his hand out to Y/N.

"How about we head to the Hot springs and clean ourselves off! We just gotta sneak around a bit heh.." He rubbed the nape of his neck and smiled awkwardly. He felt bad for pulling Y/N into his mess. Y/N nodded her head and grabbed Naruto's hand, they both then made their way to the hot springs.

--

Gonna give Y/N more dialouge next time or at least try too.