Chapter: 3 Shopping

Author's P.O.V

At Khan Mansion:

Hoorain entered the Khan mansion after a long day in college. "As-salamu alaykum mama, I'm home.

Waʿalaykumu s-salam mama ki jaan. How was your day?

Hoorain explained how her day at college was difficult. "Where's Mano (Iman's nickname) aapi (sister)? I wanted to go shopping as it's Mohid bhai's birthday next week."

"She hasn't returned from Uni yet beta (daughter)."

"Salam kisi ne mujhe yaad kiya?" said Iman in a cheerful voice.

(Salam, is someone missing me?)

W/Salam responded the duo.

Hoor explained how they were planning to go shopping and Iman also agreed with them. The Khan ladies enjoyed the whole day in the mall. After shopping they went for dinner in a nearby restaurant. Suddenly they heard gunshots and everybody started running out of the restaurant. Eight to ten armed men entered in the restaurant. One of them yelled "Khan ki biwi konsi hain? If you don't come out in a minute start firing."

(Who's Khan's wife?)

"Main hun unh ki biwi, kya masla hain?" responded Iman with confidence.

(I'm Khan's wife, what's your problem?)

"Jesa suna tha uss bhi zyada haseen hain aap to mohtarma. Allah ney bari fursat seh aap ko banaya hain." said one of the guys with lust. After commenting on her looks the man suddenly gripped Iman's arm and started to drag her out of the restaurant.

(You're much more gorgeous than I've heard, Allah has made you patiently.)

A loud shot was again heard and the bullet came out of Hadi Shah Aalam's pistol.

The man who was dragging Iman was now lying on the ground crying as the bullet pierced through his leg.

"P*nchod teri himmat kese hui mere ghar ki aurat ko hath lagane ki, kis hath seh hath lagaya useh?" roared Hadi. When the man refused to speak Hadi shot him on the other leg.

(As*hole, how dare you touch a woman from my family? Which hand did you use for touching her?)

"Shah saab maaf karden mujhse galti ho gayi mujhse" said the man in dismay. The man was begging Hadi for mercy he was sweating in the cold month of December.

(Sorry Shah sir, I've made a mistake please forgive me.)

"Haramzaade yeh toh meri aurat ko hath lagane se pehle sochna chahiye tha na!" bawled Hadi. Hadi shot the man in both hands. After that, he helped Iman who was sitting on the floor in terror. He adjusted the dupatta on her head and took her to his car. He told Shahvez to take Hoorain and Iqra to Khan mansion as he will bring Iman in his car.

(Bastard! You should have thought about the consequences before touching her!)

Outside of the restaurant

"Bohat shoq hain tumhe Phoolan devi banne ka! Kitna baar samjhaya hain k iss tarha ke fazool pange na liya karo, unn k hath main guns thi phir kya zaroorat thi risc lene ki !" yelled Hadi.

(You really think of yourself as Phoolan Devi. How many times have I told you not to get in trouble? They were carrying guns then what was the reason of taking risk?)

"Toh kya karti sub ko marne deti main, harr koi aap ki tarha kamzarf aur khudgarz nahi hota Hadi bhai." saying this she left the car and started to walk towards her car.

(So would have I let everybody die? I'm not selfish and shallow like you Hadi brother)

"Just shut-up Mano! Tumhe kya pata khudgarzi aur kamzarfi kya hoti hain! Chup chap gaddi main betho aunty Iqra aur Hoor ko main ne ghar bhijwa diya hain." told Hadi.

(What do you even know about selfishness? Sit quietly in the car I've send Hoor and aunty Iqra home already)

"Main nahi jaungi aap k sath, aap bhool gaye k main apke dushman ki BIWI hun! Mujhe bacha k kya sabit karna chahte hain? K aap bohot ache hain? Hmm...Yeh sab karke aap ko kya lagta hain aap ne jo kiya woh sab bhool jaye geh hum sab?"

(I won't go with you, did you forget that I'm your enemy's wife? What do you wanna prove after saving me that you are a very nice person? After doing this do you think that we will forget what you did?)

"Main tumhare sawalon k jawab dene ka paband nahi hun" saying this he forcefully took her to his car. After listening to the certain word "wife" his heart was burning. He was screaming in his head, thinking how she didn't trust him. A tough man like him was in pain but his ego never let him cry in front of anyone, not even in front of his mother. He can never look like a weak guy after all he was SHAH.

(I'm not obliged to answer your questions)

The ride toward Khan Haveli was spent in complete silence. Iman thinking how her bhai changed in these three years, not just physically but emotionally as well. He now has a mustache, he looks more muscular than the last time, and the dark circles he had told how his life was really busy. His tone has changed a lot he used to speak in a very soft voice and pamper her.

Hadi was seeing his love after three years, this moment was the best one in his life. He can see how the little girl has now grown up as a woman now. She changed physically, she had a perfect soul and curvy body, which wasn't his. She wasn't his but his brother's wife. Her harsh tone hurt him to the core.

The black Range Rover entered the Khan haveli. Seeing a Shah all the guards pointed their guns at him but couldn't shoot as there was their choti malkin (young mistress).

Both of them came out of the car. Iman yelled at the guards to drop their guns as he was not a danger at the moment. After that, she started entering the haveli, and Hadi also followed her.

As soon as they entered the hall all members of Khan khandan (family) were already present there, except Mohid.

"Tumhari himmat ko dat deni parhe gi itna samjhane k bawajood humare ghar main ghus aaye." yelled Huzaifa Khan.

(I'm forced to appreciate your bravery, after explaining so much you still entered my place.)

"Khan saab mujhe iss haveli main ane ki zarorat na parti agr aap apne ghar ki aurton ki hifazat sahi seh karte! In sab, ki security ko tight kare iss se pehle koi barra nuksan hojaye" said Hadi in an annoyed and angry voice.

(Mr.Khan I wouldn't have needed to come in this haveli if you could protect your family properly. Tighten their security before you face a big loss. )

Before he could reply further Mohid entered in the hall. "Baba rehne de main iss seh baat kar lunga, follow me to my study Hadi" said Mohid.

(Leave it baba, I'll talk with him. Follow me in the study Hadi.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Maanta hi nahi dil tumhe bhoolne ko,

Main haath jorta hun, woh paon parr jata hain.

(The heart doesn't agree to forget you,  my joined hands beg 

for it to listen to me while it falls at my feet for begging you.) 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi people!

How are you? 

Alhamdulillah after a lot of struggle and hard work I've come out of one of the most difficult phases of my life. Thankyou so much for your prayers.  

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Waiting for your lovely comments :)