Main event.

Kiyo nodded as he arched his back slightly, leaning his upper torso on his bed.

"Well..?" Kiyo whined a little as his ass faced to the world.
"Very good" Rantaro spoke as he light caressed his arched back, causing shock waves of pleasure to go through his body, It was clear that Kiyo was clearly desperate.

"My.. turned on are we?" Rantaro chuckled, as he pulled down Kiyo's pants, roughly throwing them onto his freshly cleaned floor, contrasting again the rest of it as he got to work.

Kiyo nodded again, silently, his eyebrows were knitted together as he looked over, his face was dripping with with lustful desire.

Rantaro quickly understood as he thrusted deeply into the tall boy, as he slithered his way in he heard a loud gasp from Kiyo, he was biting his lip to prevent moans.

Rantaro shook his head;
"Thats no good.. no good at all~" He spoke with a playful tinge.
"I want you to be loud for me, okay fucktoy?" He said as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Y-yes sir.." Kiyo spoke as he stopped biting his lip underneath his black mask*
"I.. will reveal all of myself to you.. My doubts, worries and fears, all of it."

Rantaro began to shove himself inside the poor boy as he whimpered, not holding back any more as his eyes rolled back at the sensation of Rantaro thrusting his big throbbing dick into his petite ass.

"A-ah.. w-wow.. Amami.." The taller boy whined as he grabbed onto the sheets, his own cock pressing up against him, digging into his stomach.
Rantaro quickly noticed this and began wrapping his slender yet toned fingers around the others tool, smirking devilishly as he did so.
"Ah.. A-amami.. don't do that.. I'll finish too quickly.. " Shinguji spoke, rolling his eyes back.
"What if i want to see you whine..?" Rantaro teased as he pressed his long dick further up the masked boy, causing him to moan loudly, as if he forgot others could most likely hear.

Everything.

"A-ah.. well I guess if you don't mind, Taro~"
Korekiyo responded in a sultry expression, giving Amami the sexiest bedroom eyes he could possibly muster, fluttering his eyelashes slightly.

"Mhm, I do not, not at all~" Rantaro added as he felt himself go deeper inside, reaching his prostate. He noticed the more intense reaction.

"Hm, what is it? Did i hit your prostate" Rantaro spoke with a hint of romanticism in his voice, smooth as if it was butter gliding against a nicely toasted piece of bread.

"Y-yeah.. r-right there.." Kiyo spoke, his words muffled as he held his bottom lip in his teeth, clenching hard to prevent making any noise.