Don't .

"This is the last time."

"Right.", is all the make said as he zipped his pants up facing your bedroom window, blocking the sun from hitting your face.

You sat up on your bed and hell the sheets up to cover your naked body. "I'm serious, Miguel. I'm tired of you just coming in here like we're good.", you scolded the man. He turned around to face you, his usual stoic expression on his face, "You said that last time too.". You rolled your eyes, "I mean it, I don't want you in my life any more than you have to be.", you snapped back.

He reached over to you, leaning on your bed before kissing your cheek, "I'll see you at work, mami.", was all he said before getting up and leaving your room. You quickly got up and wrapped your blanket around you as you followed him into your living room. "No me llames eso, Miguel. Que tú sabes que eso me molesta.", you scoff at the man as you both reach your front door. "Al contrario, yo se que eso te prende...", he smirked, "...mami.".

Before you could retaliate, he opened the door and left. You grunted as you stared at the door in disbelief.

-•-

"I told you to stop fucking around with that man.", Jessica told you sat in the break area at headquarters. You rolled your eyes, "I know bu-", she cut you off. "Y/n, he's an ex for a reason.", she retaliated. "I know, Jess, it just happens. I swear to you this is the last time.", you looked at her sternly. She sipped her lemonade, "I'm too pregnant to be dealing with your bullshit, Y/n. I love you girl, but it's the same thing again and again.".

You frowned.

"I can't help it!", you tried to justify yourself. She sat up straight with her hand on her stomach, "Bitch, yes you can. I know the dick is not that good.". You gave her a look, "But it is though...". She rolled her eyes and sighed in defeat, "I know it is...", she sucked her teeth, "damn it, you're better than this though. He's got you whipped!". "Maybe, I'm the one who has HIM whipped. You ever think about that?", you defended yourself.

To your surprise she agreed, "I know he's whipped, but one of you has to break the cycle. And I'm already knowing it's not gonna be his toxic ass.", she stressed. "I swear to you-". "Don't swear shit to me, you'll go to Hell.", she immediately stopped you. You knew she was right.

You were defeated.

You knew you would always go back to him. You loved him, even after all the bullshit he put you through. It didn't help that you were his right hand, you were always with him. How were you supposed to just move on ? You couldn't... not when he spoke to you the way he did, or when he touched you the way he did. He knew your body more than anyone, he knew exactly how to bring you ecstasy. You were hooked, and you didn't think you would ever be able to say no to him.

Your watch beeped before the man himself appeared on your screen. "My office, now.", was all he said. You rolled your eyes, "That's barely an office, Miguel. It's dusty, old, trashy-". "Coño pero- come here now, Y/n.", he rolled his eyes before hanging up. You looked to Jessica and before you could speak she cut you off, "Go, and don't let me find out y'all-". "Bye.".

-•-

You walked into his so-called office and kept walking until you finally reached his stupid platform and his stupid desk. He walked over to you, eyes red. You gulped. "Take that off.", he glared down at your suit. You scoffed, "This is what you called me for?". Deep down you fought the impulse to squeal.

"You knew that, Y/n.", Miguel said as he turned you around. His chest was pressed on your back and you could feel his bulge on your ass. "Wasn't this morning enough?", you questioned in order to hide your nerves. He wrapped his hand lightly around your neck as he placed kissed on your jaw, "Quiero más de ti, princesa.". You gulped, before stepping away from him and facing him, "Miguel, we need to stop.".