Chapter 2: Light Versus Darkness

Chapter 2: Light versus Darkness

- ▪Brunhilde calls for Tesla who was fascinated with his calculations and then the mad genius descends from his painting and addresses the valkyrie.

- Nicola Tesla: So it's finally my turn? I have prepared various equipment and ideas for this experiment!

- Brunhilde: Listen well Tesla, you will face Beelzebub in the next round, I will make sure that one of my sisters comes later to bring you the materials for your equipment and the assistant.

- Nicola Tesla: Lord of the Flies!? Wow, how is he more or less? How much does it weigh by mass? Does he have horns, dark skin, is he tall? grand-

- Brunhilde : Discover yourself in the arena, get ready in the moment now.

....
Hours pass and it is time for the battle to begin, Heimdall, the narrator of the battles of Ragnarok in Valhalla, arrives in the middle of the arena to announce the combatants of their respective worlds.

- Heimdall : Gods and Humans, we come together again to decide whether the extinction of mankind will happen or not!

- Heimdall : This time on the side of humanity it's coming! the father of electricity, the mad scientist, the man who enlightened mankind and brought light to the mortal world!

- Heimdall : Niiiccooola Tesla!

  Tesla then jumps into the arena like a ray of light and lands on the ground, demonstrating his new equipment made just for this battle, AUTOMATA 0 an armor developed with human and divine materials made specifically for Tesla to battle with divine beings.

- Heimdall : And on the other side! he whose name must not be mentioned in days of light, the most terrible and obscure being, from the depths of the underworld representing the gods!

  The arena begins to increase the pressure with each step the creature takes as it approaches the place, humans who feel the pressure begin to cry out for their lives and even gods are frightened by its presence.
  Without a triumphal entry, he steps into the arena and faces Tesla head-to-head.

- Heimdall : Beeeelzebuuuuub!

- Nicola Tesla: So you're the bad guy everyone's been talking about around here? Well... I was expecting something very different but I think you'll do.

- Beelzebub : What do you mean by that human?

- Nicola Tesla : Lord God, I would like to inform you that you will be part of this experiment of mine at the moment.

- Beelzebub : Hm.. What an idiot..

- Heimdall : And that the eighth round of ragnarok! .... Start!

  Without waiting long, Beelzebub starts attacking Tesla with just one movement of his staff, causing vibrations in the ground that break pillars of the arena, Tesla manages to dodge it with his armor and goes after him, investing in an advance with melee combat. .
  When approaching Beelzebub, Tesla notices that another vibration from the staff comes and retreats, deviating again.

- Beelzebub : What was human? You can't kill me if you can't even touch me.

- Nicola Tesla : These vibrations of yours are a form of science that I want to evaluate just a little bit more..

- Beelzebub : What? Science? Idiot human, this is magic, something beings like you will never understand.

- Nicola Tesla : Hm.. Non non non nein!
(Tesla says waving his finger indicating no)

-Nicola Tesla : Lord God, what you call magic, is nothing more than science to my eyes and nothing more!

- Nicola Tesla: I despise that word you call "magic".

  Then Tesla in a quick jump finally approaches Beelzebub and tries to punch him with his plasma fist, which is then blocked by Beel's shield, the clash of powers causes both to be thrown away.
  Tesla gets up and prepares to do another jump, Beelzebu prepares to counterattack during his jump, however.

- Nicola Tesla: Lord God, I forgot to tell you something!

- Beelzebub : Hm...?

- Nicola Tesla : Science can...

  Tesla then jumps towards Beelzebub again, activating his flight turbines and in the blink of an eye disappears surrounded by energy.

- Beelzebub : What!?

  Tesla appears behind Beelzebub with the speed of lightning ready to hit him with his charged plasma fist.

- Nicola Tesla : to a god equal!