Chapter 3: The fallen angel

Chapter 3 : The fallen angel

- ▪Tesla totally hits Beelzebub with his plasma fist, but at the exact moment of the blow Beelzebub blocks it with his staff.
  Making him be thrown away from Tesla, when he gets up it is possible to see a blood cut on his shoulder, Beelzebub then wonders.

- Beelzebub : Is this really..possible?

- Nicola Tesla : Oh lord god! Don't die yet!

- Beelzebub : Hm...you really are an impressive human.

- Beelzebub : So, here I come..

  Beelzebub dashes furiously fast towards Tesla making a cut that could be fatal at close range but only hits him so he can do minimal damage.
  Tesla's armor suffers from the attack, causing him to resort to his limited energy resources, which are his tesla coils which are 4, with each blow executed perfectly with an energy expenditure a coil is destroyed to execute it .

- Nicola Tesla : Check it out! a little more and it would be certain death!

- Nicola Tesla : I already discovered the secret of your staff lord god!

- Beelzebub : Tell me what you can discover from this small sample of human attack.

- Nicola Tesla: You use your right hand for attack and your left for defense, you can't use both sides at once.

- Beelzebub : Nice observation, but I could see that your little works of science that carry your energy, that one of them is already gone which already tells me ..
  You can't do unlimited attacks am I right?

- Nicola Tesla: See? A little study and a little science and you're ready, Lord God!

- Beelzebub : But why do you say this to me, do you know that knowing this can bring about your end more quickly?

- Nicola Tesla: Understand, Lord God, it was not by keeping knowledge and hiding secrets of science that humanity managed to evolve.
  It took a lot of practice and study for scientists to figure out what to do in their experiments.

- Nicola Tesla : Energy...light and radio, someone had to invent them.

  Beelzebub is slightly surprised by Tesla's words but again prepares for an attack, which Tesla quickly responds by already advancing and catching up with the god in a swift way.

  An exchange of blows is initiated by the two participants, which the one who weakens first can cause a serious injury or even worse.
  In a short space of time Beelzebub loses his balance due to the destruction of the arena, Tesla takes advantage of this small opening and hits with direct contact a punch charged in the stomach of the god.
  Tesla retreats and prepares to deliver a sequence of charged punches, but in a moment Beelzebub recovers and performs another vibration on the ground that makes Tesla fly off the arena floor.

  Beelzebub then surprises everyone in the audience and Tesla opens his wings and advances taking flight upwards, Tesla responds by turning on his turbines and defending himself, now turning into an aerial combat.

- Nicola Tesla: So this is what you've been hiding?

- Beelzebub : Get ready human, the real battle starts now.

To be continued...