Meeting you <3

The cat's name is Worm Hole. It's a black and white tuxedo cat. Its rest face makes it look smug. Which is very silly.

Rob'n

       "Hi, I'm Rob'n! And just like every other main character, something interesting happened to me. I met an alien!

       I know you don't believe me, but at least let me tell you what happened! If it's not true at least you get a free story!"

       My cat had been scratching at the door for a while..."

(12/30/21  12:27am)

       "I'll only let you out for a second! It's cold and really late." I said opening the door letting my cat onto the porch as I follow and sit on a chair close to the door.

       I watched as my cat ran around the yard like usual. I decided to take a look up at the stars, they were beautiful. I always loved beautiful scenery.

       That's why I moved out here to the countryside. That and now it's harder for my mom to show up randomly "because I was on the way to the stop."

       As I was admiring the stars my cat jumped  on my lap, we were there for a good 30 minutes.
I then saw a ray of green from the sky go down onto my land not far from the fence.

       I thought it was going to be a cool "I found a mentor and sold it for millions!" Story. Instead when I walked up to it, it was huge!

       I didn't understand how the entrance made it look like a green baseball. I knew no one else had seen it, it was way too small. How'd it get past the satellites!?

       I had tons of questions! I decided to keep my distance while inspecting it. I pulled out my flashlight and slowly circulated the giant thing.

       It made me wonder what it was, it looked like something right out of an 80s scifi movie!

       I took a picture with my phone. I then decided I would call someone about it tomorrow, and that I should get sleep.

       I glanced down at the photo and noticed a glowing pair of eyes and looked up immediately.

        I see what looks like a girl around my height but with green skin, and...antanas?

Kenny

      I quickly landed on this new planet wanting to take a breath from flying over 65 galaxies.

       When I land I look at the planet status. I adjust myself to breathe on this planet. And look more like the native species, Humans.

        It seemed they ruled this planet, and did it terribly.

        I then leave the ship and immediately get flashed banged.

        After I adjust my eyes again I see a human, I walk up to it slowly. In the research it said all humans reacted differently.

       As I was about to say something, it quickly looked up at me from its device.

      I was going to say something again, when the human put up its hand. It seems to come down just as quickly-

Rob'n

      I smack the being in front of me in a panic.

     I see as it falls to the ground, immediately. "Oh, crap!" I yell realizing what I just did.

    I decided to take it to my house and rest it on my couch. "Gosh damnit!" I say looking at my cat.

     My cat gives it a casual smug face. Which is no help at all! He's just cute! That's all! No help!

🌑End of part 1!!! 🥳
596 words!
Good night/morning/afternoon!
10:38-11:53