Chapter 21

After washing kira's hair, I had her sit on my make-up chair and braided her hair into cornrows. "Cece", she said.
"Yes honey."
"Can we go to the park?"
"Not today sweetie, we can go tomorrow."
"But I wanna go today."
"We can't. It's dark outside and I have to go to a friend's house today."
"Ashy?", she said.
"Yes babygirl.Ashy", I said laughing. My baby sister was the cutest little girl ever.
After braiding her hair, I placed all the hair lotion back in my cabinet and cleaned my bathroom. I took a quick shower and got myself ready before ashton came to pick me up. I threw on a pair of gray joggers and a red tank top. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and answered my phone. Ashton was already outside so i said goodbye to my sisters and baby jazzy and I left.

Ashton's P.O.V
Once we arrived at my house, I turned on the t.v. and cece didn't waste no time making herself at home. I took my shirt off and threw it on the couch and went in the kitchen. I took a look at the mails i got from the mailbox and opened them. More bills, just as I suspected but that wasn't a problem. Next, I saw a letter from san Antonio. I opened it up and it was from my father. I wasted no time tossing it in the trash. I grabbed a beer from the fridge and drunk half of it. Cece, hugged me from behind and kissed my neck. "What's wrong?", she asked looking at me.
"Nun bae. What you want to eat?", I asked her.
"Anything. Your gonna eat with me right?"
"Nah. I ain't hungry."
"Awww. Ok", she said and walked away.
"You want me to order some pizza?", i said grabbing her back to me.
"Yes", she said smiling like a child. I leaned in & kissed her,"pizza it is."

After ordering, I went to my room and got ready to take a shower. I let the warm water trickle down my back. After getting out of the shower, i grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my waist. I picked out a pair of boxers out of my drawer. The thought of my father writting me letters weighed heavily on my mind because he did me and my moms dirty. I dont know what in his right mind would make him think that i would even read his letters. I layed on my bed and looked up at the ceiling. Cece stood by my door and looked sad. She sat next to me and rubbed my bare chest. "I know you well enough to know when something is bothering you", she spoke softly,"and i know I'm only your girl but you can let me in as your friend too."
"Bae come here", I said bringing her to sit on top of my chest.
"I don't want you worrying about anything I'm going through, bae."
"Well then stop acting so moopy and stuff", she said leaning in for a kiss. She continued to kiss me down my chest makimg her way into my manhood. I knew where she was going with this and she just won me over by giving me what i think she bout to give me and a nigga ain't gonna stop her. She climbed in between my legs and grabbed hold of my manhood. She teased me by licking the very tip of it as I let out a soft grunt. She worked it with her hands and sucked on the tip. She then got a bit aroused and sucked my whole tool. I held her hair and tried to see if she could take it down her throat. I forced it down her throat and I could feel the back of her throat. She began to make signs that she was about to throw up so i pulled back some and released my babies down her esophagus . The sexiest thing she did was easily swallow it and burped afterwards. I looked at her in awe and just smiled like i just won a trophy ir somethin. "You full? ", I asked her with a smirk.
"Yeah", she said laughing.
Just then, the doorbell rung, causing us to startle. I forgot about ordering the pizza for cece. "I'll get it", I said jumping out the bed while cece went to the bathroom.