Chapter 15❤️

Annie went to her room nd closed the door but forgot to lock.....  nd took a deep breath.... her head was aching like hell... she hold her head tightly nd sat on the floor...

Annie: mu..maa... y..h d..ar..d p..hir s..uru.. ou..chhh I.. w..i...ll d..ie...

Till then aaru knock, but got no response then he saw door was open so he entered inside nd shocked to see Annie crying in pain while holding her head.... he ran to her

Aaru: Annie kya hua..???

Annie: m..e..ra s..ir

Aaru: calm down.. me headache ki meds lata hnn...

Annie: n...i  m..er..i me..ds

Aaru: tumhri meds kidhr hai...??

Annie: p..ur...se

Aaru saw her purse nd took out the meds but by mistake a pendent fallen but he didn't pay attention...

Aaru: yh  lo... *giving her meds nd a glass of water*

Annie fainted in his arms before taking meds... her head was on his chest he wrapped his one arm around her waist nd second on her hairs..

Aaru: shittt...

He remove his hand from her waist nd sprinkle water on her gently.... but Annie didn't came in conscious... he picked her in bridal style nd made her laid on bed nd looked at her with a lots of emotions nd said.....

Aaru: Idk tumhare sth chl kya rha hai.. idk lekin yep... tm khd k khyl ni rkhogi na toh mera psycho sides hi dekhogi.... Annie tumse sirf muski ki vibes aati hai... in 8 yrs me move on ni kia me na hua mujhse pr in kch din hi tumse milne k bdd I moved on... mujhe ghnta frk ni prta tum mere baare me kya schti ho pr haaa....me mrr jaunga pr tumhe khud se dur ni hne dunga.... kbhi bi...  *he peck her forehead*

He sat beside her nd admired her.. soon he too slept in that position...
_____________________

A girl was running in the house....a boy was running behind her... soon he catched her nd pulled her towards him.. nd started touching her body....

Girl: leave me.. don't touch me....

Boy: sweetheart u are mine... baby...

Girl: niiiiiiii.... I love himm... u u can't force force me.....

Boy: acha tumhe lgta hai me trko uska hone dunga...???

Girl: chodo mujhe plz...

Boy: no baby doll agr tu meri ni hui toh uski bi ni hogi... *kissing her neck*

Girl: I beg uh leave me...

That boy throwed her in bed nd hovers over her... that girl was begging him to stop she was shouting but no one came to save her.. her parents too.. sb present the us ghr pe... but no one came too help her....

Annie shouted :Niiiiiiiiiiii

Nd work up with a jerk nd started panicking aaru too woke up nd looked at her.. her body was full of sweat... she was breathing very heavily... nd crying messy..

Aaru: annie..???

Annie: he he...

Aaru: shsss yha koi ni hai.. *kept his hand on her shoulder*

But Annie jerk his hand off nd said..

Annie: don't don't touch touch me...

Aaru: ookiii calm down but...