Chapter 20❤️

Aaru: Oh really? Bata Jara...

Ro : haa toh sun.. woh kaur Mansion me rehta toh Annie usse milne jati tab aap Annie k pass ni hote.... nd janab yh Varun ke baare me mujhe kch janna hai mrko that's why...

Abhi: prrrr... mekoooo isko dkh kr irritation ho ri hai...

Aaru: mujhe toh sedha iski jaan lene na man kr rha hai...

Akshu: tumdono idhr vani bi dkh le...

Anya: bichari pe kya asar ho rha dkhoo

Vani was looking at them with a confused face...

Aaru: argh... leave... 

They all did the breakfast nd went to office nd hospital....
__________

It was evening time vani was playing akshu was feeling sleepy.. nd soon sleep took over her nd she slept on sofa... her sleep was disturb when she heard a falling sound.. she woke up with jerk nd turned her face back nd was shocked to see the scene... Vani was lying in pool of blood... near the stairs...

Akshu shouted

VANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

She ran to her nd picked her up in her arms.

Akshu: vani vani open ur eyes baby... vaniiii plz... vaniii uthoooo... angelll plzz...*crying bitterly*

she ran towards the main gate nd sat in the car nd drove towards the Oberoi Hospital.... on her way she dial abhi but he didn't pick up the call... she dial aaru nd he picked up the call...

Aaru: haa bhabs...

Akshu: aa...ru v..an..i

Aaru: kya hua bhabs vani ko..  aap ro kyu rhe ho...???

Akshu: aa...ru h..os...pit...al k...h..oon va...ni

Aaru: shsss calm down bhabs aabhi aate hai... kch ni hga angel ko...

He disconnect the call nd barged in meeting room where ro nd abhi were dealing with meetings...

Aaru: dada ro.. Oberoi hospital chalo... Vani...

Abhi: kya hua vani ko..??

Ro: thik hai na woh..

Aaru: hospital chalo bhabs was talking about blood nd all....

They three ran to the exit... nd ro drive the car... here in hospital...

Akshu was holding vani nd was shouting...

Anamikaaaaaa

Tanyaaaaaaaa

Anya came out nd saw the scene.... she was shocked after seeing vani...

Akshu: Anamikaaaaaaaaaaaaa *crying nd yelling*

Anya:diii calm down kch ni hga vani ko...

Annie was busy with patients but she felt that sm was calling her...

Akshu:  Muskannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Annie was shocked after hearing this name... Anya was shocked too... Annie came out of her cabin to check nd saw akshu she went to akshu nd saw.... her lifelineeee in pool of blood... she was dumbstruck nd froze to her place...

Akshu: mu...ski mu...ski va..ni...

Anya was shocked after hearing muski from akshu mouth...